Chapter 5

"Babe look" Sian says handing me her phone and I look at the screen.

Liam: I came like you asked. It was amazing to see her, to hold her but she deserves better than me. She needs to move on and find someone that won't leave her by going away because that's what I risk daily. I can't keep doing that to her. I'm sorry.

I feel my eyes water and I down more of the bottle and hand Sian her phone back. Well atleast I have my answer. He's officially done with me.
"You OK baby girl?" Victor asks me and I nod my head at him and pass him his spliff back.
Downing and downing the bottle its making me feel better the more I drink.
I need this.
"You from around here, I've never seen you before?" Victor asks me and I smile.
"Yeah not to far actually. Do you know all these people?" I ask him and he shakes his head then downs his drink.
"Nope but that was the point of this party. New faces" he says and I smile at him.
"I guess. Do you live alone here?" I ask him and he nods.
"Yeah it gets boring" he says and I smile.
"in this big house all alone I get it" I say and he passes me the spliff.
"So do you have a boyfriend Stacey?" he asks me and I shake my head.
"Nope, you single?" I ask him and he nods.
"Definitely" he says and I raise my brow.
"What do you do then?" I ask him and he smiles.
"Construction baby girl you?" he asks and I shrug.
"Nothing right now. I want to be a baker" I tell him and he grins.
"But can you bake?" he asks and I feel offended.
"Well no shit" I say laughing and he chuckles.
"Just asking you never know these days" he says and I smile at him.
"I can cook and bake thank you very much" I say cocky and he smirks.
"You'll have to show me one day" he says and I hum.
"Maybe one day" I tell him smiling. He seems nice.
"You wanna dance some more?" he asks me grinning and I nod getting up seeing Sian and Mia dancing with guys too..
Downing some more of my bottle I stand and move towards the sea of people and Victor comes behind me and puts his hands on my hips as I sway my body and loose myself in the music.
"So sexy" he says in my ear and I blush seeing the girls thumbs up at me and I smile. I grind against him feeling drunk and not caring right now. It's been a whirlwind of a night and Victor's hot so who cares. I continue to wine my ass along Victor and I hear him groan and wraps his arms around my waist holding me close to his body and I raise my arms feeling the beat and he grinds against me and I look over my shoulder at him and he smiles at me.

The bottles nearly gone and I'm officially tipsy and people are starting to get more lively more of them are dancing and there's alot of kissing happening around me and people leaving the living room drunkenly. How am I even getting home?
I look at Mia and Sian who are still drinking and turn into Victor. I put my hands on his chest and smile up at him.
"I need another drink" I tell him
"Can you handle more drink?" he asks me and I raise my brow at him.
"Absolutely Victor" I say and he laughs.
"I don't want you getting to drunk baby girl. How you getting home?" he asks me and I shrug my shoulders.
"I have no idea" I tell him and giggle.
"You and your friend can stay here or I can order you an Uber?" he asks and I shrug.
"I don't mind. If I'm staying I'm drinking then" I tell him and he nods.
"We're leaving Victor, good party" someone says patting his back while he still holds me.
I wonder why everyone's leaving. I check my phone and see its 2am. Wow that happen.