Chapter 35

"Your wearing to many clothes" I tell him with a shake of my head. He slowly starts to pull his jacket off throwing it to the chair in the corner, his t-shirt follows coming over his head. I salivate at the sight of him and cletch my thighs together biting my lip again. I can't get enough of him. He undoes his jeans and drops them to the floor kicking them to the rest and he walks over to me in just his tight grey Calvin Klein's I crook my finger at him wanting him closer.
"Now who's wearing to many clothes" he teases and pulls my t-shirt over my head. I drop my trousers and unclip my bra letting my breast bounce out and throw it to the pile of clothes on the floor.
I watch as he bites his lip looking me over lust in his eyes wanting me, loving the sight of me.
"I love you" he says and kisses me sensually pulling me against his body I grab the back of his neck pulling him closer, pushing my tongue into his mouth tasting him, he sucks on my tongue with a growl and pulls down my lace thong. Grabbing my ass he spanks me and I moan into his mouth making him bite my lip.
"I love you" I tell him breathing heavily as we catch our breathes. He pulls down his boxers in a haste and spins me dropping me onto my ass on the bed.
I need him to show me he loves me.
He climbs on top of me and hovers over me I can feel how wet I am for him, the way he makes me feel is euphoric I need him inside of me now.
Spreading my legs he rests between them grabbing his cock and slowly working my juices around.
"So wet baby, I love it" he growls and pushes into my sopping wet pussy.
"Yess V" I cry out at the fullness of him stretching me open.
"I love your sweet pussy baby girl, fuck" he pulls back out and slides back in again.
He starts to slowly kiss and suck on my neck leaving a mark.. His mark.
"Fuck" I cry out as he slowly fucks me deeper and it feels different this time the slow deep penetratration, the way he looks into my eyes. He's actually making love to me. Shit.
"I love you baby" I moan as he fucks me slowly building up a rhythm.
"I've been waiting for you beautiful" he tells me and kisses along my neck. I throw my head back giving him more access and moan when he bites down on my sweet spot.
"Victor I'm so close" I tell him feeling my orgasm build up and he rolls his hips fucking me in long deep strokes.
"I can feel you baby" he says and I close my eyes clenching my pussy around his throbbing cock. I love his cock.
"So fucking perfect" he says after each stroke.
Feeling his weight on me, I love it and feeling him between my thighs making love to me like he's never done before I love it.
"Yesss baby" I cry out as my orgsam hits the brink.
"Right there with you baby, hold on for me" he says and I close my eyes squeezing them tight not knowing how long I can hold it for. Shaking my head I feel his cock throb and a growl that sends me over.
"Victorrrr!" I cry out as I cum on his throbbing cock.
"Babyy!" he roars fucking us through our orgasms and I feel loved.. Actually loved for once.
"I love you baby girl" he tells me looking into my eyes with a smile.
Shyly smiling back I look into his eyes.
"I love you too baby" I tell him and kiss his lips pulling him in. I feel his cock grow thick again and he slowly starts to pump in and out of me as I kiss him.
"Now let me fuck you baby girl" he says lifting my legs over his shoulders and plowing into me harder and faster than before...

Stepping out the shower Victor wraps my body in a towel then himself and I dry quickly walking back into the bedroom.
"Here baby girl" he says handing me clothes and kissing me.
"Thanks baby" I tell him smiling.
"You really need to keep clothes here beautiful, now that we're together and all" he says smirking.
"Yeah I know I didn't want to just do it tho without you saying you know" I tell him with a shrug.
He grabs me making my towel drop and slaps my ass.
"Well now I'm telling you too" he teases the entrance of my pussy with his finger and I whimper in his arms.
"Don't tease me" I tell him and he smirks inserting a finger.
"Alway wet and ready baby girl" he growls and pulls out his finger sucking off my wetness.
"Let's get some sleep, you have work tomorrow" he says pulling on his boxers and I get dressed crawling into bed.
"I love you baby girl" he tells me pulling me into his arms.
"I love you too Victor" I say as he grabs another box. He bills a spliff and we lay there smoking talking about everything and our plans.

Feeling myself slowly drift off I close my eyes and relax in his arms.
How did I get so lucky?