Chapter 9 Victor's POV

Hovering over her I lift my t-shirt over my head and pull hers off to. Her breasts are in my face and I can't help myself, I latch on to her right nipple sucking gently bringing my hand to the other and I play with its hard bud. She moans softly and pushes her chest up further needing more. I switch and suckle on the other rolling the other between my fingers. Loving the sound of her soft moans. I slowly kiss down her pulling off the shorts and see a neatly trimmed cleft, her clit protruding a little. Fucking hell. I really want to lick it even just for a little bit I debate with myself and fail miserably as I slowly start to swirl my tongue around her swelling clit, sucking it into my mouth I taste her and growl sucking harshly. I can feel her nails scrape into my scalp as I work my tongue on her. I slide a finger into her and shit she's tight. Not quite a virgin but not many have been down here. With that last thought I push in my finger making her buck her hips off the bed and a moan escapes her lips. I pull out and push in a second finger, she's gonna need to be opened up ready for me. But I dunno if she will be yet. Well not today she needs opening a few times first. Shit! I carry on sucking on her clit as I'm deep in my thoughts fingering her listening to her whimper as I slide in deeper pushing on her gspot.
"Yess!" she crys out and I know she's close by her tightening around my fingers. I lick, suck and finger her getting faster and I hear my name leave her mouth. Fuck it was so hot. I need to hear it again. I start licking and pushing my fingers doing long deep strokes and she cums.
"Victor!" she moans out legs shaking and her back off the bed. I look up at her as I remove my fingers and taste her as she looks down at me.
"So good beautiful" I say sucking my fingers and making her blush and look away. Chuckling I sit up still in my boxers and she looks back at me.
"I don't think your ready for me love" I tell her sighing but she furrows her brows.
"I can handle it" she says confidently making me smile.
"Your tight beautiful and not to brag but my dicks kind of big" I tell her awkwardly. She giggles and rocks her hips.
"I know but I want you" she says and I look at her to see she's being serious. Why am I debating this. She wants it. I grab a condom from my drawer next to the bed and tear open the foil. She watches me pull down my boxers and roll it over half of my length and I position myself between her spread legs. I look at her for any doubts but she just looks excited. I can see the lust on her face, how hard her nipples are, her buckling hips wanting me to plow into them. Fuck.. Just do it already.
I grab my cock and work her wetness over it so it slides in easier. Pushing in slowly I feel the tightness already and her eyes are wide looking up at me.
"Your so big Victor" she moans thowing her head back lifting up so I can push in more.
"Fuck baby girl" I say and feel her sucking me in further. Her pussy is heaven and so fucking tight.
She rocks her hips on me and I push into her fully to the hilt. Where skin to skin now and I'm so fucking deep inside of her it feels too good. I lean on my arms and look down at her.
"You OK beautiful?" I ask her making sure she can handle it. She nods and smiles up at me and I pull out a little pushing back into her slowly building up my pace for her to take me.

"Yes, Victor" she crys out as I relentlessly slam into her tight pussy she's consistently moaning and I can tell she's never been fucked like this before. I hold her legs over my shoulders and push down deeper slowly feeling her claw up my back the further I go.
"Your so deep, fuck me" she says looking into my eyes and I do just what she asks. I put my hand around her throat and fuck her hard and fast squeezing her neck the more she tightens around me. I'm so close and I know she is. I fuck her faster as she meets my pace and I let go of her neck letting her breathe better and grab her thighs fucking into her as my orgasm builds.
"Fuck!" I growl getting closer as she fucks back on my dick feeling her pussy sliding up and down.
"Stacey.. Fuck" I growl out coming into the condom
"Yes fuck!" she crys out and I fuck her through her orgasm feeling the wetness gush out over me.
I slowly come to a stop and feel her legs shake against me. Looking down at her I smile and gently pull out of her sitting back on my heels.
"That was amazing" she whispers shyly and I nod proudly.
"You was amazing. Took this dick" I tell her leaning over, kissing her lips.
"Shall we take another shower baby girl" I say to her then look into her eyes. Did I just say that out loud? Shit Victor.
"I'd love too" she tells me smiling and I climb off the bed pulling her with me. This showers going to be fun.

"Fuck yes" I grit out as she swallows my cock. I look down at her and watch as she bobs her head back and fourth on me.
I wrap my hands into her hair and guild my cock in and out of her mouth fucking it gently at first then she grips my thighs throating me. Shit she's amazing at this.
I feel my orgasm coming thick and fast.
"I'm gonna cum, if you carry on like that love" I tell her bracing myself to pull out and cum. But she doesn't stop she sucks me faster working her hand in there pumping my cock till I explode in her mouth.
"Fuck baby girl" I growl out as I watch her swallow my cum. Finishing in her mouth she pulls back and licks her lips seductively.
"Now that was fun" she says standing up feeling my still semi hard cock. I can't get enough of her.