Chapter 92 Victor's POV

Waking up fresh Monday morning I climb out of bed and make my way to the shower needing one.
Standing looking in the mirror I decided to go pay Stacey a visit at the bakery after so long of not seeing her I need to. I need to talk to her.
Switching the shower on I step in when it's heated up and let the water run over my body. Running my hands over myself I feel my cock twitch needing some attention after so long of getting nothing.
I grab my wash gel and work up a lather and slowly start to stroke myself.
Closing my eyes I lean back on the cold tiled wall and think of Stacey running her hands on me, the smell of her the sweet taste of her juices and I'm instantly hard throbbing, leaking precum. Fuck!
I hiss as I start to stroke myself faster thinking off her mouth wrapped around my cock. The way she swallowed me over and over. I jerk myself faster feeling the familiar build up. And I picture her wet and needy for me.
"Fuck yeah, just like that" I groan out and suddenly before I know it I'm shooting my load up my stomach. I open my eyes feeling alot better after that and begin to wash myself.

After a shower and getting ready I make my way down the stairs to make myself a coffee and some breakfast thinking how much I miss her being here. How can I move on when no one compares. Liam was right. Fuck!
Putting bread into the toaster I put the kettle on and grab a cup putting everything into it.
Stirring and adding milk I finish up and take my things into the living room turning my phone on I see a message from Kelly.
Fuck sake you again..

Kelly: It was good seeing you at the weekend hoping to see you again X

I think not Kelly, you will never be what I want.. Who I want.
I ignore the text and scroll through pictures of Stacey and the ones of us together feeling lost. I need her back but how?
Finishing up with my toast I bill myself a spliff and start to smoke it feeling ever more lost. Do I go see her she should be back at the bakery by now surely..
Fuck it I will see her today.
With that last thought I down my coffee and stand up grabbing my wallet and keys making my way out locking up behind me.
Climbing into my car I speed off in the direction of her and beginning to feel anxious. What if she doesn't want to see me and just ignores me? She probably hates me now. Fuck!

Walking into the bakery I see her and my hearts pounds in my chest, palms are getting clammy and I walk up to her.
"Baby girl" I say to her without thinking and she looks up at me.
"You can't call me that Victor. You know that" she says sighing looking at me.
"Can we talk then?" I ask her and she looks around the bakery.
"You can have five minutes Victor I need to work" she says and I feel excited that she said yes. Thank fuck.
Walking over to a table I take a seat facing her and she just looks at me like a stranger. That hurts.
"How are you?" I ask her considering she's just not long lost my baby.
"I'm good thanks, how are you?" she asks me and I sigh.
"I've been better, I miss you" I tell her and she sighs out leaning back into her seat.
"Is this why you wanted to talk?" she says looking unimpressed.
"I still love you Stacey, I want you back. Tell me what I need to do to get you back" I say getting all my emotions out there and she stares at me and I can tell I've gotten to her by her eyes. She can't lie to me..
"Do you hate me that much that you can't even talk to me now" I ask and she shakes her head and I see her eyes are becoming teary.
"We was going to have a baby and go to Paris which is still booked and I'm hoping you still come. You opened me up and now my heart hurts knowing your with someone that doesn't deserve your love" I tell her getting irritated that she's not talking to me.
"Just give me one more chance and I'll prove to you that I'm the one you should be with. That I love you" I say and a tear slides down her cheek and she quickly wipes it away.
"Did you tell the police it was Liam" she finally speaks and of course its about him.
"Is he all you care about.. Fuck. I told you I handled it. What are you talking about?" I ask her confused.
"I can't do this Victor, not now. I'm at work and your fucking with my head" she says. Wait.. That's not a go away or leave me alone. I could be possibly in there again.. I hope.
"When can we talk then?" I ask her hopeful
"Come by after work and we'll talk about it" she says and I smile at her happy that she's willing to talk to me.
"I'll be here, I love you baby girl" I tell her and she sighs getting up and walking off.
Standing I feel a little bounce in my step happy that she actually wants to see me again even if it is just talking.
I need to get to work myself now before my dad throws a fit about me slacking again. Loves a bitch. And I can't do this without her. I need her back.