Chapter 150

After finally making it to my bed room our lips have been connected from the first time. I've missed kissing him more than anything. Standing in my room we pull apart breathing heavily and looking at each other with lustful eyes.
"I need my treasure baby" he tells me licking his lips watching me. I clench my thighs and look him over. He's alot bigger that before. He takes off his t-shirt pulling it over his head slowly and throws it to the floor and I salivate looking at him. Fuck!
"Fuck baby your looking so sexy" I tell him biting my lip and he smirks pulling me closer. He lifts me up with ease and puts me on the bed hovering over me. I run my hands over his biceps and lick my lips..
I like this new him.. His hair, the beard and the muscles everything. Shit he's turning me on and so easily.
"You look perfect my queen, just so fucking perfect" he says and groans touching me everywhere. He unhooks my bra pulling it off and rips the underwear snapping the straps then jumps straight between my thighs.
"Fuck" I moan instantly not feeling this for a long time.
"So tasty baby" he says and gets in there eating it.
"Fuck, yes baby" I cry out as I feel him slide his tongue inside of me. He fucks me repeatedly with his tongue and I'm gripping my bed covers. I can't hold on.
"I'm so close" I tell him as I feel my orgasm build up quickly. Shit I've missed him. My legs begin to shake and I grab at his hair and let out my moans.
"Liam!" I scream as I climax and he continues to lick up and suck on my clit. I grind my cleft in his face and he groans sending vibrations through me..
"Yes, just there" I tell him and grip the covers.. It suddenly rips through me and he sucks the life out of me.
"Fuckkk!" I cry out and squeeze my eyes shut. Oh my fucking god..
I push his head away as he tries to continue to lick at my swollen clit.
"No more, I can't" I tell him panting shutting my legs on his head.
"But I've missed my treasure" he tells me kissing along my thigh
"It's missed you.. You have no idea" I tell him and he groans loudly.
"Now I need to be inside you" he groans finally here.
"That's what I need to baby" I whimper and he pauses sitting back on his knees.
"FUCK!" he says and looks up.
"What's wrong?" I ask him confused at his sudden outburst.
"I don't have a condom beautiful" he tells me and I think about it for a moment
"I don't care Liam. I need you" I beg him and his eyes close for a split second and then opens them looking down on me with so much love. He doesn't waist another minute. I feel him rub his dick along my swollen cleft and I moan feeling slightly scared. He's so fucking big.. He slowly starts to push into me and he holds my hip lifting up my ass and I feel the stretch always. Fuck!
"So fucking tight my queen, you sure you been with somebody else?" he says cocky and I hit his arm making him laugh.
"Its OK, I'll fuck you how you need it" he says and rolls his hips into me. It feels so good to actually feel him for once. He starts to build up his strokes faster and longer and I push back throwing my head back while he kisses my neck. I've missed normal sex. Feeling him on top of me. Kissing me, touching me and wanting me. This is what I wanted.. Needed. My king.
"Dont worry baby I won't cum inside you" he groans and my pussy tightens suddenly cumming hearing him.
"FUCK!" I say laying there and he lifts my legs over his shoulders watching himself fuck me harder.
"Yess, I need you" I tell him feeling my orgasm just at the edge and he groans again slamming into me and I cum again and he suddenly pulls out of me and cums all up my stomach. Shit.
He looks at me then his cum and smirks..
"I'm not finished with you.. Shower. Go" he demands moving and I jump up with a slap to my ass and run to the bathroom.

"FUCK!" I scream as I cum being held against the wall in my shower.
"Cum for me baby" he says and I let go feeling my legs weaken as he holds me up.
"Liam!" I scream as he fucks into me deeper I come down from my high and he pulls out of me and cums into the shower this time with a groan looking at me. He's so fucking hot.
"Would my treasure like a rest" he asks smugly and I sigh nodding. As much as I'd fuck him 24/7 his treasure can't withstand the beast. It's been awhile..

After showering and redressing in a baggy t-shirt like I used to and climb into my bed next to Liam cuddled up. I've missed this.. Him.
"I love the bakery by the way. I did look around it earlier and this is nice too" he says looking around my room.
"Do you like the name?" I ask him and he pulls me in tighter
"I love it.. How you always think of me" he tells me kissing my head. And I sigh with contentment. It's good to have him back..
"I think of you with everything I do baby, you was always on my mind" I tell him honestly and he sighs.
"You was always on my mind baby, why do you think I got so big. I worked out whenever you was on my mind to stop myself going insane" he says and I smile up at him.
"I like this new look it suits you" I tell him blushing and he kisses me
"Thank you baby, I'm totally feeling this new me" he tells me smiling and I smirk. I bet he does.
"I've missed you.. Us.. This" he says looking at me and I nod.
"I missed you soo much baby, you worked out and I baked..alot and drank alot too" I tell him truthfully with a sigh and he looks sad at that.
"I love rum now" I tell him smiling.
"Baby, you really gotta cut back with the drinking. If you do. I will" he says and I sigh nodding again.
"It helped me stay close to you. I needed you baby" I tell him with a sad smile
"That's what the rings for my queen, not alcohol" he says looking at the ring smiling that I'm still wearing it
"It helped with the pain of losing you" I say and he sighs heavily.
"I'm here now beautiful" he tells me and cuddles back into me. I smile to myself happy to be back in his arms and I close my eyes listening to his heart beat. I love my king and he's finally come back to me.