Chapter 84

Sitting in the car with Liam as he holds my hand rubbing his thumb over my knuckles soothing me I bounce my leg up and down full of anexity about going home. I have no idea how my mums going to react about bringing Liam in.. Being with him.. Or moving in with him. Shit!
"It's going to be OK. I'm here baby nothings going to happen" he reassures me.
"What if someone notices you on my street Liam? I can't loose you.. I won't" I tell him and he smiles.
"I'll be OK, as long as you're there" he says as we pull up outside my house.
Taking a deep breath we climb out the car and I open the front door.
"Stacey?" I hear my mum call out and here we go..
"Yes mum it's me" I call back and she comes rushing out to the hallway.
"Where the hell have you been young lady" she questions and I sigh pulling Liam in.
"I don't fucking think so, not again Stacey" she says pissed. Fuck.
"This has nothing to do with you mum" I tell her sternly.
"It has everything to do with me when your living under my fucking roof" she says and I laugh.
"Good job I'm moving out then mother" I say pissy and she looks taken aback.
"This again.. We spoke about this. You don't need to move out" she says and I roll my eyes.
"Either way I am and you can't stop me" I tell her dragging Liam up the stairs.
"I'm not finished with you young lady" she shouts up the stairs but I close my bedroom door and pull out my suitcases.
Opening my wardrobe I grab all my clothes and dump them into suitcases then bag up all my footwear and accessories I need.
"You sure about this baby?" Liam asks me and I nod.
"Absolutely, no one's ruining this for us Liam" I tell him and he smiles at me.
"I'll help then what do you need from me?" he asks and I point to my vanity.
"Pack all my products and makeup into this" I tell him handing him my weekend bag.
I grab my box full off cash and stuff it into the suitcase aswell and zip it up struggling.
"I'll grab my stuff from the bathroom, you zip that please it's hard work" I tell him and he chuckles at me.
"Whatever you need beautiful" he says and I smile and walk out my room.

Looking around my room I'm sure I have everything packed but I feel like I'm missing something.
Open my drawer I grab the box I kept from Liam what he bought me when we first got together.
"Wow, you still have that?" he says and I nod smiling.
"Of course. Your not the only one that keeps things" I tell him smirking and he smiles looking at it.
"I saved up to buy you this baby" he says fiddling with the charms.
"And I love it.. Always will" I say and hold out my wrist for him to put it on. Smiling at me he attaches it for me and looks at the dangling heart with 'LJ' onit and I kiss him
"I love it and I love you" I say and he looks at me.
"I love you too, are you ready or is there more?" he asks and I look under my bed pulling out my photo album. Packing it up I nod my head looking around my empty bedroom as I pick up my laptop and charger.
"That's it, I'm ready to move" I tell him grinning excitement bubbling.
"Your gonna love it just as much as I am" he says hugging me and kissing my forehead.
"Let's go" I tell him and grab a suitcase while he grabs the other one with my bags.
Good bye bedroom I thought giving it one last look before I close the door.
"Stacey Bloom you are not leaving this house again." my mum says coming out to us.
"Take them to the car please baby" I tell Liam and he nods kissing me quickly.
"Mum I'm going whether you like it or not. Accept that I'm with Liam or you won't see me again.. Your choice" I say and she looks at me shocked. Yeah I said what I said.
"You don't mean that baby, I'm just worried, look at last time" she says sighing
"We were younger and now we know what we want, we've talked alot and decided this is what we both want. Just be happy for me please" I ask her and she shakes her head.
"I can't Stacey, I seen on the news what he did to that poor man your lucky I'm not calling the police" she says and I step to her
"Do it and you'll definitely never see me again. Believe me when I tell you that he will always come first regardless" I tell her and she sighs again defeated.
"You know what, whatever. Go.. You'll come crying back in a few weeks and I'll be here to pick up the pieces" she says and walks off. Thank God. Walking out the door Liam stands by the car waiting for me and takes the suitcase.
"Thanks baby, we can go now" I tell him with a smile and he nods smiling back.
"How are you?" he asks and I shrug.
"She'll get over it sooner or later I don't care. I just want to be with you" I tell him and climb into the car.
"OK baby let's go home" he says and climbs in behind me closing the door. My excitement comes back at the word home and I'm so looking forward to living with my baby. Finally.