Chapter 112

It's been a week since living in the safehouse and Liam looks alot better and he's sitting up and moving around the bed more freely.
"What did you want to do today?" he asks me and I look at him confused.
"You can't move baby, what did you want to do" I ask him wondering what we could possibly do.
"I need out of this bed baby, it's driving me insane" he says and I laugh at him.
"I know but doc said not yet, your not stable enough" I tell him and he raises a brow
"Fuck him, I'm getting up, even if it's cuddling on the sofa, it's different I need to move" he says and I get up knowing he's not going to change his mind.
"OK, if you must but no more disobeying his orders Liam I mean it" I tell him and he nods smiling.
"OK, let's move" he says ushering me off the bed.
"Do you want my help?" I ask him knowing he's gonna tell me no.
"I got it, just be prepared if I do need you" he compromises and I nod standing there ready for him.
I watch him shuffle his feet slowly across the floor smiling at me because he can do it alone and I smile happy that he's actually doing it and getting alot better and walking on his own finally. I know he hates help even if it is me.

Sitting on the sofa watching Jumanji we laugh and smoke enjoying each other's company after so long and it feels good to be with him again. I just can't wait for him to be feeling better I need something more than being devoured.
He blatenly asked the doctor when would he be able to have sex and it was so embarrassing I went bright red. But he said another two weeks and I feel like it's been forever since I've been with him.
"Whats got you thinking so hard.." he asks as I look back at him.
"Just thinking how much I miss you" I tell him and he looks at me confused.
"I'm right here baby, what you talking about?" he says and I laugh feeling embarrassed to say it.
"Stacey just tell me baby" he says and I look back at the tv.
"I wanna be fucked but you have to wait soo.." I say quietly and he groans at me.
"Baby your the only one making me wait, I want nothing more than to be inside you" he tells me and I clench my thighs knowing that he's right.
"I know because your not ready yet, I don't want to hurt you and set you back when we're so close already" I tell him looking back to him shyly.
"Baby I'm always ready, who cares about sore muscles because that's all it is" he says and I think is he telling me the truth? I raise my brow questioningly.
"OK, maybe it's more than just sore muscles but I just miss you" he says and I smile at him.
"Thank you for telling me the truth and I miss you ridiculously" I tell him and he groans again. I don't think I'm helping..
"Talking like this is only making me want you more beautiful, I've been here with you for a week and done nothing because my fucking body's fucked. I need to cum" he says and I smirk at him.
"As much as I love to eat my treasure, I've never wanted to cum so much in my life or gone so long" he exclaims and I laugh at him.
"It's not funny, I'm literally dying here, my balls are so heavy they feel like they're gonna explode" he says and I laugh more.
"Your exaggerating baby, there not that bad" I tell him through coughing out laughs.
"It's alright for you, you've cummed god knows how many times. I haven't once" he says sulking and I feel his hard dick against me. Can I even help him?
"I don't know what you want me to do baby" I tell him and he sighs heavily.
"We don't have to have sex baby, but I need something.. Anything, before I end up doing it myself. I don't care" he says and I pull his hard dick out salvaiting wanting to devour him. Licking my lips I look at him and his eyes darken at my touch.
"Fuck, it been so long since I've felt you like this" he says as I slowly stroke him. I lean over and lick the oozing precum off his head and swirl my tongue around him.
"Shit baby" he groans and I slowly start to take him down my throat.
I start to bob my head back and fourth on his cock and suck him gently not to hurt him to much. And he pushes his hands through my hair. Finally hearing him groan for me doing something rather than words is like music to my ears.
I look up at him as I swirl my tongue back up and he slowly starts to fuck my mouth.
"Fuck baby, this is what I needed.. You" he grits out and I feel him throb letting me know he's close. I suck faster and suddenly feel him shoot into my mouth.
"FUCK! Baby" he roars out and I swallow down the thick load he's just shot and lick back up looking up at him smiling.
"I fucking love you Stacey Johnson" he says and kisses me forcefully sucking on my tongue.
"I love you, feel better now miserable" I tease and he grins at me.
"Honestly it hurt like a bitch, but I feel like it was worth it" he tells me and I give him a smile happy that I could help.
"No more now till your better" I tell him and he slowly nods rolling his eyes.
"I can work with that, but the next time I cum it will be inside you" he says and I grin happy bout that.
"Good, deal" I tell him and relax back picking up the spliff finishing the film cuddling up to my baby.