He searched for room 409 like Enock had said over the phone. Everyone there with Enock must be expecting him already.

It was one of the rooms at the far end of the hall. He knocked on the door before pushing it open. Just as he'd expected, the guys began making noise and hailing him as soon as he'd stepped in.

Dele returned the energy, exchanging handshakes and hugs with Enock and Ahmed and James who he guessed was staying with them since each room required four occupants.

They went ahead to fill Dele in on everything he'd missed, from how Uncle Kendrick had initially wanted to assigned rooms to them to how they were also allowed to use the hotel gym during the course of Olympics.

Dele was still getting settled on his bed—which was next to Ahmed's and opposite Enock's—and listing to their gist when a knock came at the door.

They all looked towards the closed door but neither of them said anything in response before Sola's slender frame made its way into the room. She was putting on an oversized jersey and bum shorts.

"Boss, you're finally here." She acknowledged Dele first since his bed was closest to the door.

"Yeah," Dele released a sigh.

"Annika has been looking for you," she informed him.

"Oh..." Dele trailed, a little surprised Annika would be looking for him. "I'll go and see her when I finish—"

Sola waved him off. "Don't worry, she's already asleep. Tomorrow morning." She turns towards Enock on her left, "Can we talk?"

Dele didn't need anyone to tell him that there was trouble in paradise. How come Sola Fadiya was acting all humble and polite, asking for permission to talk? And how come Enock was blatantly ignoring her as he typed away on his phone? Enock never ignored his girlfriend.

"Enock," Sola called his name again when it looked like he didn't know she had been talking to him. He looked up at her with the most boring expression on the planet. "I want to talk to you. Outside."

Looked like Sola was done pleading. She walked out of the room after that, obviously confident that Enock would follow suit. And he did, reluctantly.

"What's up with them?" Dele asked Ahmed, motioning towards the door they'd just walked out from.

"Turns out Enock didn't fuck that girl... What's that her name..." James replied instead.

"Tamara?"

"Yes, Tamara. That fat Chapel Prefect." James went on to give Dele the full run down on how everything had happened while Ahmed surprisingly seemed uninterested as he just tapped away on his phone.

Dele could hear Enock and Sola's voices rising and falling in a hushed argument but couldn't make out what they were staying. He wasn't surprised Enock couldn't go ahead with the bet. In fact, Dele would've been surprised if he did  push through with it. It just wasn't in Enock's nature. And did James find out?

"So what are you trying to say?!" Sola was suddenly shouting but Enock seemed to be keeping his cool.

"You're very stupid, Enock!"

"Mad oh..." James mumbled, his eyes now glued to his screen but his ears obviously in the conversation outside.

• • •

"Who have you been texting all day?" Kasy looked up from her phone to Tari who was dressing her bed.

Since they had gotten to the hotel, Kasy had been leaving messages for Casper, hoping that he would come online anytime soon and if not for anything, they could go over their fake boyfriend-girlfriend plan.