TWENTY FIVE; MY SAVIOUR

. ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄
━━━ MY SAVIOUR ━━━
025 my saviour

7 MONTHS LATER

—𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗟𝗘𝗦
THE WHISTLE BLEW...

chelsea had won the champions league. ben had accomplished his dream, the dream he'd always tell me before we went to sleep together or when we were on call.

it's been 7 months since i've last seen ben, 7 months since i've taken myself off the spotlight and kept myself in the dark. in them 7 months i've finished my marvel contract, my series with sebastian stan and anthony mackie came out, i won a grammy and brit awards. i've accomplished them all with out ben.

connor was the first person to ask me how i was feeling, we've kept everything civil still. he had happily found himself a girlfriend whom is literally the sweetest. harry had started dating olivia wilde, zayn and gigi finally gave birth to their stunning baby girl.

that's the thing i love about mine and connor's friendship, we continued to support and take care of one another. love that man to bits.

"blanche!" i heard someone yell my name. i looked down at the pitch to see kai holding the trophy. me and kai kept in contact through the heartbreak, he was mainly the reason why i even attended the final.

kai blew me a kiss, i happily accepted it.

i looked to my left to see him staring at me, ben chilwell. my eyes were burning but i couldn't look away.

i smiled towards ben then nodded my head from the distance, he smiled back and did the same as me.

i fell for him too quick, but was it worth it? absolutely.

now what if i hadn't texted the wrong number? different story right? i wouldn't be here right now, i wouldn't of known kai, my album wouldn't of dropped, i wouldn't be watching this game right now.

that's when i knew, he was truly...my saviour

THE END