THIRTEEN; MEANINGFUL TATTOO'S

. ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄
━━━ MY SAVIOUR ━━━
013 meaningful tattoo's

" you have so many tattoos, what's
the back story behind them? "

—𝗕𝗘𝗡 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟
THE MATCH AGAINST crystal palace was very much a success to say the least." right now i was driving back home with blanche to celebrate my goal.

the drive home was quite comfortable, most times i'd look down to see my free hand intertwined with blanches whilst driving as blanche was cuddling with the teddy bear.

i was truly living the dream.

when both me and blanche entered my home, the pair of us were both very excited to just celebrate by laying on the couch and watching netflix on blanches account. yes i shouldn't take advantage of her premium netflix, but she claims she dosent mind. basically it's ours now.

"you so warm" i mumble into her chest as i lifted my jersey up to her stomach so i could rest my face on her belly.

all i got in response was a light chuckle which was good enough for me.

"can you stay the night" i mumbled against her stomach. "please?" i looked up to face blanche with pleasing eyes.

"sure, i don't have anything planned tommorow." i smiled at her answer before dragging her upstairs.

"you can wear these tonight" i went through my wardrobe and passed her joggers and one of my t-shirts aswell as a pair of my boxers, clean boxers. "you can put your clothes in here." i tell blanche as i pointed towards the laundry basket.

as i walked into the spare bedroom i immediately started getting dressed. "ben you ready?" i hear blanche ask from the other side of the door. i opened it to see blanche standing their wearing my clothes.

jesus christ my clothes were humongous on her, but she still looked adorable.

yet again we found ourselves on the couch yet again, i then lifted abit of my shirt up to her stomach so i could rest my face there once again.

"you have so many tattoos, what's the back story behind them?" i asked blanche as i lifted the sleeve of my shirt to reveal a butterfly tattoo just above her arm. i then lifted her hand to look at her hand tattoos in more detail.

she had so many tattoos, i adored them all

"these little palm leaves represent my house in LA, i'd always wake up to open my curtains to see the waving palm leaves." she tells me as i listen as i traced her tattoos.

"i got this moon tattoo representing moonlight because it's one of my favourite songs in dangerous woman, then the sun is my personal favourite because i wrote this song with nicki, the light is coming." she continues. i continued tracing her tattoos scattered around her hands and arms.

"what about the butterfly tattoo?" i asked as i once again lifted the sleeve of my shirt so i could look at her tattoo once more.

"oh that tattoo is mine and harrys matching tattoo, the deal was once i was old enough this would be my first tattoo."

"what about the second butterfly?" i asked

"that ones for gemma, she also loved butterflies. basically the styles kids have a love for butterflies." both of us laughed as one more particular tattoo caught my eye.

"what about that little love heart on your knuckle?"

"this one?" i nod, "this dosent really have any meaning, i just got the tattoo."

"can i claim it then?" i asked, i looked up to her to see her smile as she nods. i immediately smiled as i pressed my lips against hers then to the small tattoo.

"do you know how much i've fallen for you?" i whisper as i held her face gently as i pulled our faces closer. one swift movement her arms were around my neck as we started kissing once again this evening.

"ive fallen for you since your debut in leicester" she joked midway our make out session as the both of us laughed whilst our lips were still attached.

"be my girlfriend?" i mutter as we pulled away from the kiss, the only sound to be heard was our heavy breathing and dynasty which was playing on the tv. 

"it's about time you asked me." she smiles as she moved my lose hair away from my face before attaching her lips on mine once again.

who knew i'd see the day that i'd be dating my childhood celebrity crush.

AUTHOR SPEAKS
anddddd....your welcome :)

oh and don't ask, i don't rly understand
the meaning of blanche (who's played by
ariana grande if u forgot) tattoos, just made them up along the way lol ✌️

ily chillies 🌶 <33