THREE ; DAY WITH CHELSEA

. ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄
━━━ MY SAVIOUR ━━━
003 day with chelsea

" kick that football at my
face, i'll kill you. "

INSTAGRAM

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆: 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲, 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝘁𝟵𝟭 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟯𝟮𝟴,𝟬𝟭𝟳 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲

𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗳𝗰: watch blanche stay with us all day on youtube 💙
𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗱: 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲

𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨...

blanche very much worth meeting jorginho
  ↳chelseafc 🙏🙏🙏

username i know she was mentally screaming inside when she saw jorginho

username is no one rly going to talk how ben and blanche were practically staring for entire video...
  ↳username I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME THAT NOTICED
  ↳username chill guys she and conner just broke up-

username someone needs to start a ben and blanche ship name..
  ↳username #benche 😭

username someone better agree with me when ben asked her how she was doing after the break up 😩 #parents

— 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀
"Hi, I'm Blanche. Lovely to meet you." I lightly smiled as I shook hands with mason mount, whom was waiting for me outside the cobham training ground.

"I'm Mason Mount," He smiles at me, his smile was quite adorable, "nice meeting you, I've been a fan since Avengers." both of us laughed as the camera was walking closely behind us. It wasn't as awkward as I thought it'd be, he just acted like himself.

"This is the gym, you'll be hear later after some training on the pitch." Mason smiled as he turned his head to see my facial expression drop.

"So first I'm going to be taking you on the pitch, you'll get to meet the lads and play a small game with us. No promises that you'll probably get hit with the ball." Mason raises his hands as we continued walking around the training center.

I refuse to get on a pitch with experienced footballers...

"No one told me I was going on the pitch with you guys..." I see Mason and the camera crew bursted out laughing, to me this was some life or death experience.