SIXTEEN; NOT TODAY

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄
━━━ MY SAVIOUR ━━━
016 not today

" ben please, not today... "

—𝗕𝗘𝗡 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟
"DO YOU THINK THE paparazzi got a decent photo?" i asked as both me and blanche were the last to enter the theatre which was filled with variates of celebrity's, most of the were people whom i've idolised since i was young.

"of course, there were about 50 million cameras. their should at least be one decent photo benji" blanche laughs as she helped herself to a large bucket of popcorn as we sat at the back where some of the england team and chelsea team were sat. on blanches side she sat besides her brother harry whom was sat next to her then the rest of her family and friends.

"you okay?" blanche asks me as she noticed i couldn't stop moving around. i looked up at her and smiled as i pressed my lips on hers for a second.

"yeah, this suit is bloody making me sweat" i groan as i took my blazer off before placing it around around blanches shoulders as she wanted to snuggle with it.

"fair enough it is warm." she mumbled as the movie started playing. "just take these off benji" she smiles as she took my tie off and unbuttoning the top two button of my shirt.

"no, no don't have sex here" jack says as he takes blanches hands off my shirt. i immediately gave jack that look.

"please you really think i'd have sex whilst my family is right beside me grealish?" both me and blanche scoff as he rolls his eyes before focusing back on the movie.

"DONT THINK IVE EVER cried so hard in a movie before." both mason and declan say as they were busy wiping their tears away.

"honestly i don't i've ever seen marcus cry in my life, oh it was hilarious." jesse laughs as he showed the team the videos he got of marcus crying.

"blanche your mascara is dripping, i thought you put waterproof mascara on." dua laughs as she wiped blanches black stained tears away.

"yeah but i ran out" she says as she sniffed a tear away. "anyway i should get going, can't be late for the party." my girlfriend smiles as her and dua ran towards the venue leaving me and the lads behind.

"so mate what is jack on about saying that you and blanche were about to have sex?" jadon tsks as he pats my shoulder gently. i quickly shoved it up before holding my middle finger up at jack.

"you and i know i wouldn't do anything with blanche with her family sat besides her." i chuckled with my head shaking.

—𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩
BOTH BEN AND BLANCHE were at the venue all flirty in one connor, "i don't even know why i actually wanted to attend." connor ball, blanche's ex, says to his mates as they watched the two giggling away.

"come on man even if she's your ex, you still gotta support her. besides she's still our best friends." tristan tried comfort his band mate by patting his shoulders.

"she's your guys best friend, for all i know i mean nothing to her. she hasn't even looked us in the eye once." connor states as bradley rolls his eyes.