ELEVEN; BUILD A BEAR

. ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄
━━━ MY SAVIOUR ━━━
011 build a bear

" this can be our child, i'll
call you...finlay! "

— 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗬𝗟𝗘𝗦
"BEN CAN WE PLEASE GO IN THERE?" i begged as i noticed we were walking past build a bear workshop. that place is literally a child's dream, and possibly mine aswell.

ben raises his eyebrows up as i tried giving him 'the baby face' "you know that is never going to work?"

shocker

"well it works on my mum" i let go of bens hand before crossing my arms together before walking into build a bear.

god maybe i'm the five year old here.

as i started looking around which teddy bear i wanted, i felt someone's presence behind me. "is the bear supposed to look...like that?" ben tilts his head to the side as he picked up one of the bears who hadn't been filled with stuffing.

"yes, you stuff them with stuffing with that big machine there." i pointed towards one of the workers who were sat beside a massive machine as they were stuffing a child's soon to be teddy bear.

"i like the look of this" i lifted one up it was simple but adorable, "ben come on!" i intertwined our hands together as i dragged him towards the available machine.

i passed the worker the bear as she then gave me the little cotton heart to place in the bear. whilst i was acting like a child once again, ben stood there staring at me. he's simply ruining the vibe right now.

"stop staring ben, you're making me look awkward" i muttered as he lightly scoffs.

"trust me styles for a 23 year old you look like you're 15"

"i take that as a compliment" i really do

"this can be our child, i'll call you...finlay!" i stupidly smiled at ben as he let his head drop down.

"i always wonder why this friendship still exists" ben says as he held my hand once again as his other free hand held onto finlay.

"because you love me" i jokingly scoffed heard ben mumble something under his breathe.

— 𝗕𝗘𝗡 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟
"AW BEN, COULDNT leave the house without your teddy?" i heard tammy laugh as he watched me enter changing room with finlay's head sticking out of my training bag.

yes blanche made me bring the stupid bear to practice as she- i mean 'we' brought fin a chelsea kit, she literally ran so early to catch up with me after i left in the morning just to put this bear in my bag. this girl.

"excuse me that's my son your talking to" i rolled my eyes as then i looked to my right to see mason and timo laughing.

"got to say the teddy bear got a good kit on." kanté grabbed the bear by his head as most of the team started cuddling with it

"alright give it back, this is going in my locker." i say as i held the teddy bear as i placed it inside my locker.

"does the bear have a name?" kepa asked once i shut my locker close.