EIGHTEEEN; . . . . .

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄
━━━ MY SAVIOUR ━━━
018 no title

𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟱

"mum i want hot chocolate, hm it's cold." 9 year old blanche groans. it was autumn time in england, she was in milton keynes right now as anne was visiting old friends.

"okay sweetie let's go inside then i'll order you hot chocolate okay?" blanche nods as the two walked into the next cafe they saw. "stay here, i'll order you hot chocolate and a cupcake." anne smiles at her child as she placed one soothing kiss to her forehead.

"ben stay here, i'll buy you youre hot chocolate. i'll be back quickly, i'll just be over there." blanche heard someone say as she looked to her right to see a young boy sitting by himself impatiently waiting for his mum.

blanche grabbed her teddy bear, which was inside her mums shopping bag, and started cuddling with it. ben looked to his left to see the young girl pretending to talk to her teddy bear.

"can i play with you?" ben gently asks as he tapped blanches arm. blanche turned and smiled at ben who looked shy as he was fiddling with his hands.

"yeah"

the two faced one another with their legs crossed as they started talking whilst playing with the teddy bear. "what's your teddy bears name?" ben asks as he hugged it.

"he's called finlay!" blanche smiles as ben pulled away from the hug to look at the teddy bears face. "hmm seems like a finlay."

"blanche i see you've made a new friend" anne smiles as blanche turned around to see her mother walking back with blanches cupcake and hot chocolate on one and and anne's cup of tea on the other.

"hi i'm ben" ben smiles as he passed finlay back to blanche as anne smiled at the young boy. "i'm anne, nice seeing you've made friends with my daughter."

"she's nice, i presume your name is blanche then" ben chuckled as blanche nodded her head. "i also presume you're called ben then" the two laughed as ben nods his head.

"ben i see you've made a friend" anne and blanche heard an unfamiliar sound come behind ben. "hi i'm anne, blanches mother."

"hi i'm sally, ben's mother" she introduced herself as the two woman smiled at their kids. "i hate to break this apart, but me and ben have to get going." sally sent both anne and blanche a sympathetic smile.

"it's alright, bye ben!" blanche waves towards ben. "by blanche, hope i'll see you again" ben smiled so widely as him and his mum exited the cafe.

15 years later, the two are together.
but to this day they still don't know
this was the first time they actually
met...

AUTHOR SPEAKS
hiii, i've mentally stopped screaming
over the spiderman trailer lol. anyway
i planned this chapter out whilst i was
on holiday and decided to actually put
it in this book. some shiz may be confusing
but it'll make sense eventually :) i hope

* EDITED

ily chillies 🌶 <3