NINE; SO YOU GUYS KISSED

. ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡  ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄
━━━ MY SAVIOUR ━━━
009 so you guys kissed?

" so you guys kissed? "
" yeah, it was amazing. "

— 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃
"SOMEONES HAPPY TODAY" Gemma Styles smiles at her baby sister as she just woken up after the party. "Well yeah I just won the record for being the youngest Emmy nominee and winner so.." Blanche smirks whilst she continues to walk inside the kitchen to her mother drinking tea.

"Hi sweetie" Anne smiles before kissing her youngest child's forehead, I have to ask, who was the guy you were holding hands with yesterday?"

The two were smirking wildly

"Oh no, we are not having this conversation" Blanche immediately knew what was about to happen, she didn't need the talk.

"Come on blanche, he looks handsome. We want to know" Anne innocently smiles. "Im letting you and Gem stay here for free, this isn't fair" She groans like a five year old before sitting on the table besides her mum, "Gemma make me breakfast"

"Eh this is your house, no thank you"

"Alright tell us about this boy then." Anne immediately dropped the subject of food. "Well his names Ben, yeah the guy ive been in love with since Leicester." Blanche slouches as her mum laughs.

"I knew I recognised him Gemma! I was right" Anne smirks as Gemma rolls her eyes before making her way to the dinning room table, "Gemma lost the bet thinking it wasn't him."

"Anyway I accidentally texted the wrong number thinking it was Co— yeah him, but I messed it up. But we actually met for the first time when I spent a day with chelsea." Maybe

"Ah that's a love story right there, remember that for the kids one day." Gemma points whilst smirking as Blanche steals her toast. Sisterly love for you.

"Oh my goodness yesterday was amazing! Like we actually kissed." Blanche quickly says as she couldn't hold it in. "So you guys kissed?" Gemma asks.

"Yeah, it was amazing." Blanche gazes at the lights as she imagined it all over again. How ben's lips felt on hers, their lips seemed perfectly made for each other. "But dosent it seemed rushed? I mean we've only talk for a month?"

"No, love takes time. If you never kiss them, how will you know if you're in love with them?" Anne says spoke up and patted on Blanche's shoulder.

"None of you tell Barry this, okay?" Blanche says, Anne and Gemma laughed, "If he found out he'll go all brother mode." The three women laughed so loud to the point Gemma spilt her tea over on the table.

•••

"BEN? WHAT YOU DOING HERE, I thought you had training?" Blanche once opening the door to be introduced to a sweaty Ben outside her front door.

"Finished training early, and you promised me we could watch." Ben cheekily smiled but dropped just noticing blanche has guests over.

"Ben don't worry, it's just my mum and sister." Ben's eyes widened just before wanting to turn around and runaway, "Uh Ben, come on i'll introduce you to them." Blanche pouts as she held Ben by his hand and took him to the kitchen.

"Mum, Gem! I have a guest over." Blanche yells as she walked into the kitchen with Ben behind her. Still holding hands with her, Gemma immediately smiles to herself before taking a sip of her tea.

"Mum, Gem this is Ben, Ben this is my mum, Anne and my sister Gemma." Ben immediately introduced himself as he hugged them both as well as shaking their hands.

"When he's also a gentleman." Anne smirks towards Gemma. "Tell us about yourself ben." Gemma says as she then looks at Blanche's direction with a smile making her roll her eyes. Blanche loves her sister, their's no lie in that, but gosh she just wanted to climb into a hole right now never ever see daylight again.

"Well I grew up in Milton Keynes with my younger sister Sophie, I joined Leicester City football club in 2015 then joined Chelsea this year. I also got the call up for the England team back in 2018." Ben smiled proudly as Anne's smile grew wider.

"What do you see in my daughter?" Ben immediately choked on his water whilst Blanche patted his back, she couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

"Well urm she's nice, funny, pretty and uh cookies?" Ben nervously scratched the back of his neck as his cheeks started turning pink.

"Cookies?" The two woman ask

"Uh yeah, cookies" Blanche smiles also with her cheeks started turning into a shade of pink. "Would you ask her on a date?" Gemma asked as she stared at Ben in the eyes intimidatingly.

"Gemma stop it." Blanche groans

"Uh yeah if she wants to." Ben nervously chuckled as he looked to his side and scratched the back of his head. The nerves are kicking in

"I'd go if your paying." Blanche shrugs as she rests her head on Ben's shoulders."Do I have your permission to go on a date with your daughter?" Ben worrying smiles at Anne. Both her and Gemma fist bumped under the table, Anne looks at her daughter with pleasing eyes.

"Of course, she's loved you since Leicester city." The three bursted out laughing with Blanche hiding her face against her hands.

AUTHOR SPEAKS
lmao hiii btw some of u might know
or don't but i've recently published
a kai havertz fic ft neymar jr and dat.

GO READ IT IF U WANT or ur just
like mentally in love with kai like i
am lmfao. in the future their will be
come crossover events so yah yah :)

and btw most this stuff isn't edited
if u haven't noticed lol.

anyway i love u my lil chillies 🌶

CLICK ON ME PROFILE TO READ LOL