NINETEEN; IVE MISSED U SM

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄ . ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄
━━━ MY SAVIOUR ━━━
019 i miss you so much

" i miss you so much to the
point i'm this close to buying
a cardboard cutout of you. "

ATLANTA, GEORGIA united states

—𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩
"GREAT JOB BLANCHE, we'll call for you and tom after lunch." the producers tell the two as they finished filming one of many stunts.

"blanche do you want to go out to get lunch with troye, or just stay here?" tom asks as he wrapped his arm around blanches shoulder. blanche immediately took the opportunity to rest her head against his shoulders.

blanche was the little sister tom had always wanted.

"yeah let me just get dressed quickly." the young star smiled as both tom and her walked towards there own trailers. blanche walked in to see troye sleeping on the couch as he was cuddling with toulouse.

"hey troye, do you want to get lunch with me and tom?"

troye slowly but surely started moving around as he mumbled "no, thanks for the invite though."

"alright anyway look away, i'm going to get dressed." troye sleepily nods his head before falling asleep once again.

𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗶🧸 would like to facetime you!

blanche furrowed her eyebrows as she walked towards her vanity to see her boyfriend was wanting to facetime her.

"hey blanche" ben smiled as he was at home with mason, declan and jack. "hi blanche!" the three men behind ben yelled as blanche couldn't help but wave back. "are you getting dressed right now?"

"yeah." blanche laughs as ben turned his phone around and placed it flat on his lap so his mates wouldn't see his girlfriend get dressed.

"you done?"

"yeah, you can turn the phone back around now." blanche smiled as she saw ben's face once again, this time noticing he had his airpods in. "come on toulouse, we're going lunch with tom." blanche baby talked to her dog as ben furrow his eyebrows.

"oh right toulouse this is your dad ben, ben this is your oldest child toulouse." both ben and blanche laughed as toulouse rested his paw on the phone screen.

"where you going? i thought you had lots to film today?" ben asks as he noticed his girlfriend dressed in one of his shirts.

"going out to lunch with tom since daya, jacob and the rest aren't filming till 3." blanche shrugs as ben nods. ben trusted tom, he had nothing to worry about, he knew how close the two were.

"so tell me what you did today." blanche asks as she walked out her trailer.

"well today i had practise as per usual, then declan and jack decided to come over when they found out mase was at mine."

"how you feeling?" blanche asked, she knew what long distance relationships were like. it took connor quite awhile to to get use to.

"i miss you so much to the point i'm this close to buying a cardboard cutout of you" chilly groaned making blanche laugh, she honestly found it hilarious. "it's not funny, i've been single for a long time. i've never gone through this." ben rolls his eyes.

"fair enough, hate to break this to you but i got to get going." blanche smiled as she tilt her head sideways.

"yeah that's alright, love you"

"i love you" with that blanche had ended the call before entering tom's car.

"troye didn't want to come with us." blanche says as tom nods before driving away from set.

LONDON england

"COME ON BEN LETS GO OUT" mason groans as ben wouldn't move away from the couch. "ben you can't just stay on this couch till blanche comes back."

"uh yes i can." chilly sasses as he stood up after like two hours of moaning that blanche wasn't around, "i miss my girl guys"

"come on lads, we're going to the club." jack says as he held his car keys up. as the four sat inside jacks car ben was too busy texting blanche.

"uh come on! this is a boys night chilwell." declan rice laughs as he snatched ben's phone away before putting it in his back pocket.

"dec come on that's not fair, your girlfriend isn't on the other side of the world." ben rolls his eyes.

"gosh you're so dramatic." jack rolls his eyes as he had to suffer 15 minutes of ben complaining. "we're going to party and have some fun, don't kill the mood ben." jack laughs as he nudged ben's shoulder.

"alright first drinks is on me." declan announced as the lads sat on one of the free tables.

both mase and jack were lost in their own world, ben couldn't help this one girl kept looking his direction. he felt rather uncomfortable so he immediately looked the other direction to see declan coming back with pints of beers.

"hey lads, want some company?" the four turned around to see a blond smiling as she was stood besides ben. the same girl who couldn't take her eyes off ben.

"ah you guys are blanches close mates huh, and you're her boyfriend i'm guessing." the blond sent a fake smile and helped herself to a chair and sat besides ben.

"wait how do you know blanche?" declan asked as he back a little away from the woman.

"oh me and her go way back." she laughs, "us two are best friends, we're closer than her and dua. known her since birth."

bens facial expression immediately changed into confusion. "yeah she's never really you know, mentioned you to me or us." ben states as she rolled her eyes before reaching for her phone in her bag. she immediately scrolled through her camera role and clicked on the latest photo she had of her and blanche.

it was the picture that was taken on the night her heart broke.

"i'm loren, loren barnet. blanches best friend"

AUTHOR SPEAKS
i cant i'm to excited for the
chapter ahead yall😭

anyway ily chillies 🌶 <3

*kiss kiss*