My hands travelled to his hips that were hovering over mine, and pulled them for the friction we were yearning for. I threw my head back as he smothered my neck with soft yet rough kisses. He knew how to push my buttons, he had learned that during our first time. He was being soft yet rough, making me want more of him, driving me over the edge with his teasing.

"Namjoon please," I begged, letting out a loud moan when he sucked and nibbled on my sweet spot, forming a hickey. At his lack of hip movements, I thrusted up, grinding against his crotch. "More."

"More?" he asked, his tone conniving. "How much more?"

"Please," I whined out, my body begging for the touches he was deliberately avoiding. "As much as possible."

My body writhed in pleasure under his. He roughly grinded against my crotch, causing a hitch in my breath at the pleasure. I eagerly removed my shirt when he tugged at its hem, shivering when the cold air made contact with my nipples. I pulled him back into a kiss, arching my back when he gently flicked his thumbs over my nipples. I reached down to tug his shorts down, but he stopped me and flipped us over, sitting against the headboard.

"Go ahead," he ordered once he pulled off his shirt. I got rid of both our shorts, straddling him. I whimpered in pleasure as I rode his thick thigh, our erections became harder and more painful at each passing moment.

"N-Namjoon," I moaned out, when he grabbed my neck, pulling me to make me lean towards him.

"Faster," he ordered. I rode his thigh faster and rougher, slowly pumping his dick. I was slowly inching towards the edge.

"Ah!" I moaned out when he flicked his tongue over my nipple, his hand still gripping my neck. I acted involuntarily by tightening my hold on his erection, eliciting a groan from him. "I-it hurts!"

He pulled away, grabbing my hair with his other hand and pulling my head back. "Good," he growled out. "Safe word?"

"Blue," I moaned out. "Touch me please!"

He moved to hold my hips, pulling me so our erections rubbed against each other. He picked me up, my legs around his waist as he flipped us over again.

I let out a loud moan when he grabbed both of our erections and pumped them. "What do you want, baby?" he breathed out, thrusting against me. I responded with a loud moan, the tingling sensation in my pelvic region adding to the pleasure. He lightly slapped me and grabbed my neck. "Answer me."

"I w-want to cum! Please master," I begged, throwing my head back at the overwhelming pleasure of just the friction between our cocks. "I-I'm close."

"Hold it," he growled out, stopping his movements. He reached over to the dresser and pulled out the lube from the first drawer. I whimpered at my dissipating orgasm, wanting to feel it again. The blanket was on the floor, the bedsheets a mess, and the pillows were thrown across the bed and off it. I impatiently reached down to jack myself off, but Namjoon held both my wrists above my head. He popped open the lube lid with his teeth, letting go off me to squirt out the cold transparent liquid.

"AH!" I moaned loudly when he leaned down and sucked on the tip of my cock, pushing in a finger at the same time. I squeezed my eyes shut at the burning pain of his penetrating.

"Relax, babe," he reassured, pulling away for a second before going further down to suck my balls. I arched my back, wanting the pain to stop despite it being my pleasure. I could feel his finger slowly going up, searching for my prostate that was further in. I panted as I adjusted to his finger. The overwhelming pleasure from the pain and his mouth was pushing to the edge by the second.