The hero's and the Villains

.....

I've been staying at Keigo's apartment for a few weeks

I've been staying at Keigo's apartment for a few weeks.... The class 1-A dorms collapsed and got burnt... No one died... But I'm hiding out in Keigo's Apartment...

So people assume I'm missing... They think I'm dead or something.... All I left behind was one of my feathers...

My mom... On the other hand... She's just glad I'm gone and stuff... She knows I'm with dad... And she doesn't care... She never did..

My bump is growing... Still don't know the gender... I can hide the bump with a hoodie...

The LOV made it out with out getting caught... So they're taking care of me while I'm pregnant... My morning sickness is getting worse... And so are the headaches... Things are going so far so good.... Besides the pregnancy sickness

My wings are shedding a lot... So there's a lot of red feathers... With me and Keigo's...

My wings are still discolored but they're getting more red again..

-----

" hey kid how are you feeling?"

" I feel like a massive sack of shit" I say

" you're mom said the exact same thing"

" ...."

" sorry.."

" aren't you going to work?"

" todays my day off! And I'm here to help you as well!"

" I don't need help! I can do this on my own!"

" kid... You need to stop doing that..."

" doing what?"

" Handling things by yourself! You need a break sometimes"

" .... A break?"

" yes... That's why I stayed today, so I can help you..."

" but I don't ne-"

" kid! Just let me do this for you! You need a break! "

"... Ok.."

" good! Now stay in bed and if you need to throw up then run to the bathroom!"