Hero Too

" THANKS FOR COMING OUT TODAY "

what am I to be, what is my calling ?
I gave up giving up I'm ready to go!
The futures left unseen
It all depends on me
Put it on the line to fallow my dream!Yha!

The music is loud and everyone is jumping with the dance! My eyes are glued on the stage and everyone is dancing!

Something that makes me hold on and never let go! OOoooh! Hero too I am a hero too! My heart is set! And I won't back down! Hero too ! Strength doesn't make a hero! True Hero's stand up for what they believe, so wait and see!

I see deku and some dude run twords each other. Deku launches the dude into the air. Lasers come flashing everywhere and they look so cool! I see deku smile and run off the stage..

What do they think of me? What do they think I'll be? I could not care less I don't wanna know!am I doing right ? And I satisfied?

I see Iida dancing all choppy on stage. The girls make a strait line and reveal the grape. Suddenly it got cold and Ice was up in the air! There was confetti on the air.....

Something that makes me hold on and never let go! OOoooh! Hero too I am a hero too! My heart is set! And I won't back down! Hero too ! Strength doesn't make a hero! True Hero's stand up for what they believe, so wait and see!

People will judge for no reason at all..... yha they might try to say your dreams dumb. Don't listen! They might look down on me and count me out! I'm going my own way! They might look down at me and count me out!

I'm a hero I got music!

Hero too I am a hero too.  My heart is set and I won't back down! Hero too strength doesn't make a hero! True hero's stand up for what they believe
Yeah I'll be!
Hero too I am a hero too! My heart is set and I won't back down! Hero too strength doesn't make a hero! True hero! Stand up for what they believe so wait and see!

I look over at Eri and see her smiling ..... I feel this warmth in my chest and tears fill my eyes....... I ..... I feel free and .... I smile.... for the first time in 11 long years ....... I feel my wings spread out and I laugh!

- Mirio's POV-

I see Eri smile and tears fill my eyes ..... I look over at Timmie and see she's laughing...... I've never seen her laugh or smile! I feel a warmth in my chest and my eyes don't leave off them..... I laugh and enjoy the rest of the show......

* time skip brought to you by smiling Eri!*

It's been a fun day! I enjoyed the day and got to meet the rest of the class..... turns out I Know one other Student.... his name is Isaac ! And he's Deku's boyfriend. I knew him by school  a long time Ago!

Eri and I have been laughing and smiling ! The food is delicious! Better then the hospital food! Eri and I are eating the Carmel apple deku gave us in the car..... Eri has her own and I do to.... it's sooo goooooooooooood omg it's delicious. Mirio was jealous of my Carmel apple so I let him have some..... he stopped whining and was happy again!

My life is finally getting better ..... step by step

~_~_~_

Author-Chan here ! HeYoo so Isaac in the story is my Friend's oc ! Isabella841567 this is them! Go check out their story on Their Oc!

Okay bai Birdies 😘