Harley

" The game is everyone for themselves~"

" wha-AHG"

I slam my hand on her forehead... She falls to the ground... She gets back up.... She wipes her bloody nose...

" You liar"she snarls..

" yha Ive gotten that name... Also with Slut, selfish, Ass hole, Whore and A lot more! "

She comes running at me and I fly up... She teleports on my back and starts choking me! I try to get her off.... But I can't...

I throw Harley off me and fall to the ground gasping for air...she comings running at me again.... She doesn't stop dose she?

She suddenly stops and starts coughing. I see her cough up blood...

- Harley's POV-

Fuck.. I'm using my powers to much.. I look down and start shaking... I wipe my nose... Suddenly I feel someone on my back... I feel a hand on my forehead

" good night"

......

- Flashback-

" Where's mama?"

" She's gone kid"

" and papa?"

" Gone as well..."

" and-"

" kid listen your 3 your whole family is gone.. Their dead!"

"..."

" You're going to be living with the Rice's..."

-----

" this is Harley! She's gonna be with us!"

" hello we're the rice family! This is my husband and our kid!"

" hello.."

-----

" HARLEY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I GO UP AND MAKE YOU!"

I run down stairs... Ive been living with the Rice's for a year.... They keep me in the attic.... They train me all day.. They make me train for a assassin... I got my powers from my family... I got them from my actual family not this rice family.... The year mean.. And abusive...

" I'm here.."

" take this and go back up stairs"

She hands me  a piece of bread.... That's it... I go back to the attic... I eat the bread and look out the small window.... It starts raining... I open the small Glass window and stick my hand out feeling the rain on my hand... It's cold... I take my hand back and watch the rain hit the ground from the attic.... The rain making a pitter sound on the small ledge of the roof....

I slowly fall asleep looking at the rain.... And the calming sound..

-----

I wake up to yelling down stairs and the sound of people.... I hear them yelling and things shattering....

What's going on

I get in the corner and hide... Hoping this would all pass... The attic door bust open and I stay quiet.... I see 2 man run in.... They look around... They spot me and I move back more... They run to me....

It's a man with long black hair... He has a black suit on and yellow goggles.... He has s scarf... He also has a small beard growing..

The Other man has yellow lol hair. He has a leather jacket.. He has a metal thing and glasses.. He has a small mustache and he's tall..

They both run to me and try to help me... The man with long black hair picks me up

" It's okay! We're here to save you.. No one is going to hurt you anymore"

I've never heard those words... We walk out the building and I see my foster family in handcuffs... It's still raining....
...The rain...

- Flash back over -

I wake up... I wake up in a room... Am I in the nurses office?... I look around and see curtains covering my little area... I look past the curtains and see  2 familiar body's....Hekates and Rowan.... They're asleep... Did we lose... She's that powerful huh.... And I got distracted... I could of won but I used to much of my power and had a flashback...

I have bangeds all over my arms... I see the recovery girl come to me

" hello sweety!"

" hi.."

She Heals me and I get sent to the dorms....

I lost.... For the first time... In a long time.....