Runway

Blue eyes .... I haven't seen him in forever...... I turn around and run.

" WAIT NO!"

" TIMMIE!" He yells

I keep running. I run down the street to the forest nearby..

Shit it's to cold out side....... I keep running ....... the cold wind hitting my face.... I try to fly... I lift off the ground.... about 2 feet and my wing stings and cramps up....... I fall and see glass shards in my wing.... I get up and start running again....

" STOP! " he yells

I see the forest and run to it...... I feel someone grab my wings.... I jerk back and fall into arms.... I push away and get away from his grip..... I run into the forest.... the trees with no leaves..... the grey sky.... the orange and yellow leaves on the ground.... my bare feet on the crunching leaves..... no no no No No! NO!

I can feel my fingertips go numb.... they have frost on them.... I keep running ....... He is still fallowing me!

I look back and trip.... I fall down a hill and into a deep ditch...... there's water at the bottom..... enough to be a lake...... I go under and try to get back on the surface..... I can't get back up..... I start to Lose my breath...... I cant.....

I

Can't

Breath

..... I start to lose consciousness ...... I feel someone grab me... I get pulled up to shore.....

Let me just......

" TIMMIE YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!" Mirio says

" NO STAY WITH ME!" HE SAYS

My ears start Ringing.....

- Mirio's POV -

No no! NO! I CAN'T LOSE THEM AGAIN! NO! tears full my eyes

" NO PLEASE STAY ALIVE!"

( Hamilton ;-; STAYYY ALIIIIVVVVE)

I give them CPR...... Nothing happening!

" FUCK! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" I yell

Their body is nearly frozen....i pick them up and run out the forest.... I run to my house.....

" Hey Mirio- OH MY GOD!" My head screams

" We need to help them they're dying!" I say

" Put her in the living room by the fire place!" he says running over.....

I put them by the fire place.... My dad runs to get towels.....

" please stay alive" I say to them