..Dream..

I wake up.... I see Water.... Fishes... Plants... I can't breathe! Im under water! I swim up and gasp for air at  the surface.... I look around and see Mirio.... He's in the water... Looking frantically for something....

" Mirio?!" I yell

He doesn't hear me... I swim to him but I'm being held back by something.... I get pulled underwater and I scream. I keep being dragged down..... I see a hand on my foot dragging me down.. I kick them and swim back up.. I go to the surface and gasp for air... Mirio is still looking... He gets pulled under... I get pulled under as well...

I see Mirio fighting a creature.... It has the body of a human... They have completely black skin... I swim to them and tackle the creature... They won't get off... It's choking Mirio! I try everything I can to get it off of him.... I can't breathe! It let's go of Mirio and he swims back to the top.... I get tackled..... They drag me down.... It has yellow glowing eyes....Deeper and deeper into the darkness.... I am being choked... It grins and I shut my eyes...

I still feel the choking sensation.... I open my eyes and it's gone... I realize I'm the one choking myself... I let go and swim up... I start to slow down.... I reach the surface! I gasp for air... I see the creature... It grins...

I wake up! I am gasping..... I look around..... It's a room with black floors and walls.... There's a music box.... It's right in front of me... It starts playing on its own... It has a paper inside with a character....It spins and looks like it's animated...

" There was a crooked man, and he walked a Crooked mile.
He found a crooked Sixpence, upon a crooked stile
He bought a crooked cat, who caught a crooked Mouse.
And they all lived together in a little crooked...."

It's a toy from my childhood.... I watch it stop spinning and then it start spinning again.... The paper turns blood red....

I look up and I'm now in a forest... I see a person walking on a trail... It's dark.... I look behind me and there is a fair.... I look back at the person....I see them.... They have Gunshot wounds... They are smiling...... But their mouth is cut In a smile shape but sewed shut....I look closer and Sees a person with blond shaved hair.....Blood spills out of her mouth and she points behind me... I look behind me and see Mirio & the others......

....Dead....

I scream ....

I feel a hand over my mouth! I kick them and I get out if their grip... It's the girl..they have Jet black eyes.....

They turn me around and I see Mirio... He has a spike through his chest..... I scream

****

-narrator's POV-

Screaming.... From up stairs.... A familiar pink haired girl runs up her stairs. Her little brother and sister running up stairs as well.... Parents fallowing....

The girl screaming bloody murder....

" TIMMIE?!"

" TIMMIE?!"

The girl bust in the room to see the girl on the floor crying and has a nose bleed.... Still screaming.....

-Mina's POV -

I hear Timmie scream.. It's a terrifying scream.... I run upstairs....

" TIMMIE?!"

" TIMMIE?!"

My little sister and brother fallow me.... My parents run up as well...

She continues screaming.... I open the door and she's terrified... She's on the floor... Bleeding... I put a hand on their back.... They continue screaming... I hug them..... They stop screaming and is panting.... They sob...
" he's gone..." she says

" He's gone! Everyone's dead!" She sobs

" shhh it's okay.... It was a bad dream" I say calming them down

She clenched on to my shirt and is petrified.... My parents look at me...

I give them a worried look....

Me and Denki were visiting Togata and Timmie was asleep... We took her back to my house and let her sleep.....

I try to calm her down...They sob....

" they're all dead..."

" who...." my little brother asked

My mom smacks the back if his head

" Everyone.... I know..." She whispers

* TiMe SkIP AnD POv CHANGE tO TIMMIE *

I am walking home.... They offered to walk me but I denied... I got things from the gas station near by....I am walking down the dark street.... I see. My house and run to it...

I open the door and then close it...

" Mom I'm home! I also got you some cigarettes! And Chips! " I say

I take me shoes off and start to walk into the living room... I get a head Pat... I turn around and see My mom... I smile and she smiles...

Every though she can be a bitch... I still love my mom.... She cares for me... Sometimes...

" thanks kiddo!" she says
She takes her things and gose to her room.
.... I get a call... From Mirio's dad?... At this time? It's like... I checked the time... 9:37pm...i pick up

" hello?"

" Timmie!"

" yes?"

" he's awake.."