Bust in ! 

⚠️ blood ⚠️

I just whent through another round of getting cut and my blood being taken..... I have to copy Eri's quirk ...... so I did that and they put me in the chair again..... it was way worse then last time ....

I'm being dragged down the hall..... blood smearing on the weight tiles ..... I get thrown into my room and Eri comes running to me ..... I try to get up but I fall back down ..... my body is so weak ...... I get up finally and Eri helps me ..... I lean on the wall to get to the bathroom..... I go on the bathroom and Eri gets the first aid kit .... I grab the bandages and take the old ones off .... I clean my arms and legs and put the bandages on ..... I get up and limo to the bed....

I hear shouting and loud noises from up above.... Eri doesn't hear this but I do ....
Chyrono and Overhaul comes in the room......

" come on them hero's are here to save y'all but we aren't letting them" Chisaki says

Chyrono grab me and Eri and walks out the room..... they walk down the hall and to a room ...... what are they doing ?

Overhaul takes Eri and Chyrono throws me into the room.

" she's more important to us then you ...... they aren't going to find you alive in here " he says

My face goes pale and Eri looks terrified.....

" Chyrono..... kill her " Chisaki says

" wait no!" Eri squeaks

" do you wanna be next !?" Chisaki says

She goes silent and he leave the room....

" NO WAIT-AGH " I scream and I get hit in the side with something

" I don't want to hurt you ...... I really don't ...... and I won't ..... just don't tell Chisaki...... I'll leave the door unlocked and you could escape..... I'll tell him your dead ...... I just need blood on me so it looks like I killed you..... " Chyrono says

I nod and take off my bandages.... Blood is al over my arms and it's dripping onto the floor..... he grabs my arm and smears the blood on him. I rap my arm back up and stand up.

" thank you " I say

He nods and leaves

I wait a few minutes and then open the door..... I look around and run out....

My feet tapping the cold concrete floor .... I turn the corner and see the men who work with Chisaki..... I gasp and they look at me .....

" hey aren't you so post to be with Overhaul? CHISAKI TIMMIE IS-"

I snapp his neck with my Telekinesis and he falls to the ground. The 2 other men look at me and I throw them both to the wall ..... I feel blood drip down my nose and I wipe it ..... I snap their neck and run down the hall....

" TIMMIE " I hear Chisaki yell

I gasp and look back and hear his yell.... I run and I keep running.... I look back and turn the corner.

Suddenly I hit someone and I scream in fear ......

" hey hey hey it's okay it's just me !" I hear a familiar voice say

I feel arms around my shaking body . I look up and meet blue eyes and blond hair .....
It's Mirio

" TIMMIE!!!! I KNOW YOUR ALIVE " Chisaki yells