The Information

⚠️blood , mentioning of blood , bullets ⚠️

- Mirio's POV -

Everyone is sitting down at a table. I'm sitting next to Deku at the edge at the table ....... Fat gum it talking and is giving some information

" And when we analyzed the substance from the bullet we discovered something that made me sick to my stomach...... " he says

" it contained human blood and cells .... " he says

My stomach drops to my feet and I feel sick .....my face went pale...... a sweat drop from my face onto my shoulders...... I'm shaking and feel like I'm going to be sick ...... who is that poor person in danger ?!

" in other words , that effect came from a person ..... from someone's power ... a quirk that can destroy quirks " Riyukuu( I am sorry if I didn't spell that right ;-;)

I'm just thinking of Timmie ..... why is she with that man!? The hero's talk and I ignore them.... Timmie! Why is she with Chisaki!? Why is she and Eri with him!? That can't be her uncle! ...... unless .....

I hear Sir pull up something on the board.... I look up and see Chisaki....

" their young head , Chisaki . Quirk Overhaul... with this power he can disassemble things and reassemble them. A quirk that allows him to complete break down matter ..... and a bullet that can break down quirks ...."

my face is as pale as a sheet of paper.... No ..... Timmie .... Eri ..... bullets ..... they both had bandages on them.... Timmie's were more bloodier and worn out .....

The words she said repeated to me  ......

" Please... Please don't go !"

I feel like I'm going to pass out ..... Deku notices this and puts a hand on my shoulder..... I look at him and he is also pale..... I look back to my hands ..... I'm shaking so bad .......

" Chisaki has 2 Daughters named Timmie and Eri. There are no records or details about both of their births .... but Timmie..... when she was 5 she was saved by hero's from the LOV ..... She was put into foster care and whent to more then 30 Different homes in the past 3 months .... she was with her last family and they died a tragic deaths ...... they were found dead and eaten ..... "

My face pales more ...... no .... couldn't Timmie have .....

" Timmie was the only one unharmed but covered in blood head to toe ..... Timmie has been diagnosed with DID or Dissociative Identity Disorder.... we might think one of them killed her family or all of them ..... but before that she whent to school and met Mirio ...... He said that one day she was covered in bandages and blamed it on her dog ..... but at that time Her foster mother is Red Chisaki..... Chisaki's sister ...... so Timmie whent to go live with Chisaki who was her uncle but now is her father ....."

" And when Mirio and Midoriya encountered them , there were bandages all over their arms and legs .... Timmie being the worst with fresh blood and blood seeping through the bandages "

I zoned out for a few moments snd was partly listening to what Sir was saying .... They think that Chisaki is turning his daughters body's into bullets .... and selling them on the black market.....

" it would of saved us a lot of trouble if these 2 amateurs had just taken the girl away from him " Rock lock says

I'm snapped back into reality..... and I'm pissed ......

" The blame should not fall on them .... they acted to save the child each in their own way "

I zone out again ..... Timmie ...... Eri .....