...the jump...

⚠️suicide ⚠️( sorry Isaac who's probably reading this days after its posted)

- Timmie's POV -

I look towards the ground and see the water.... I smile and put a foot in front of me..... I take a breath.... Everything goes in slow motion.... I can hear the muffled sound of the fire works.... I can barely hear it..... I smile.... I take that step and....

....I jump....

....My life flashed before my eyes....
The only person I love..... Gone with another girl..... I'm just a rag doll you throw aside....

< Flash backs >

" hey! I'm M---- T-----! And this is Tamaki Amajiki! "

" M-M----"

" yha that's my name!"

" I-I like your name"

" thanks! What's yours?"

" Timmie..."

" COOL"

****

".please..... please don't go..."

****

" M---- T-----. A 3rd year. In my opinion he is closest to being number 1.... Including the pros... "

****

" Let me walk you home!"

" N-no thanks M---- its okay!"

****

" His names M---- T----- ... He was a friend in school.... He's 2 year older then me.... He has blond hair and blue eyes.... "

****

" L---------! My hero name is L---------"

****

" Hey M---- want to go to gas station for snacks with me?"

" sure! What are you going to get?"

" i don't know probably some chips or pockys"

" It's about to rain so lets hury"

" okay"

****

" hey sunshine!"

" h-hey"

" flustered are we~?"

" s-shut up"

" it's alright I'll stop calling you that if you want"

"N-no.... I-I like t-that name"

" okay then Sunshine!"

****

A certain flashback comes back to mind..... I was 4...... Living with my parents..... 

" AHHHHG"

" TIMMIE!"

" PAPA!"

The time I was being taken by my family..... By the lov......

" TIMMIE!"

I saw my dad.... He was on the ground reaching for me.....

" TAKE MY HAND"

that was the last time I saw him...

< flashback over >

I feel the air rush through me and I love it..... I'm very high in the building so I can enjoy the last moments....

Suddenly I stop..... My wrist is holding me up...... I open my eyes and I'm dangling from my wrist.... I reach to the ground in sadness and wanting to be with the fishes and other animals before I die..... I finally look up...... I see the familiar face.... Blue eyes... Blond hair.... Smile gone..... Eyes filled with tears...

.... Mirio....

.....He says something.....

- Mirio's POV -

" you have to grab on to the railing" I say

She can't hear me.... I look at their eyes that are filled with tears.....

" please.....dont leave me" I say crying

I grab her hand with both hands now..... She's slipping out of my grip....

" let me go"