♛𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

Start from the beginning

Mom tried few more times too take me with her. But My father almost caught her again and sent me from there to one of the relatives home. But later when I returned, I got to know Taehyung's father successfully took her from there. My father had bruises of deep tiger scratch marks over his face and body and he was looking so sick.

I was so naive back then that I pushed all of my hatred aside and tried to cure him ,thinking maybe finally I will get the fatherly affection. I got success in curing him but not in receiving his fatherly affections"Jimin took a breathe with a chuckle when he felt how his eyes were stinging because of holding back tears.

"In return,He became more aggressive and his behavior became only harsher day by day towards me. He would brought sluts and beat me after fucking them. I was getting in depression but still hoped I will be free from that hell! But his torture only increased day by day. He would cut my skin, intentionally burn my skin with hot water, drowning me in the bathtub's water. My tears and yelling in pain always brought joy towards him.

And  When I was 7 years old, my father got to know my mother was 7 months pregnant which only made him angrier.He exchanged my soul to a powerful demon for his nasty revenge! And that demon was none other than the ruler of Black waivers, Andrew .

He made a deal that in exchange of my soul  and myself, Andrew has to kill Taehyung's parents when he will turn 3 years old. After that day I never seen my father because Andrew took me in his team. I grew up with Andrew and his minions. They taught me about everything witchcraft to everything and made me a demon. He never hurted me by anything apart from if I made any mistakes but they were better than my father's inhuman tortures!

When I turned 11 years old, I heard Andrew talking to his Right handed Person Kyushu, that as the deal was created they killed Taehyung's parents in a name of car accident. But they also got to know about Taehyung's species and powers but my father didn't know about them. He wanted to take him that moment but couldn't because of my father.

You know what I decided to visit earth to see what's the matter and there I got another shock! The person whom Taehyung thinks as an Angel who had been taking care of him in the orphanage! was nothing but a devil under the Angel's facade, Park Hanson, my father.

He took him in his orphanage and helped him with everything because he had the plan to either sell Taehyung when he will be adult as prostitution or do something more inhuman. When I returned to hell I got to know that Andrew was angry at my father as he didn't let them take Taehyung.

I never visited earth after that day, though I wanted to visit Taehyung but I couldn't because Andrew never allowed me as he got to know that I know about his plan and about Taehyung's powers too. I don't know anymore as I slowly tried to forget about past and decided to move on to my present as Demon.

I know only few things about Andrew but he knows about me everything. When I turned 15 years old, I was sent here in disguise of a victim to Jungkook's castle for a mission to finish everything here. I tried my best but I couldn't succeed because of Jungkook's powers and tight security here.

Then, I met you all. You guys took me as your family.The love, affectionate,a family I always craved for from childhood, I got here. In Andrew's place I was nothing but a servant for his missions to destroy Jungkook.

Andrew became angry at me as I was delaying in mission so he said he would leave me from his team as he lost the trust in me saying, I am betraying him. That's why we mutually got separated from each other back then, he promised he will never ever try to connect with me again. I swear I don't have any more connections with them after that day.