"But I forgot my pants and my math test," He said while pacing around the animals, so you just hummed and walked over to him, picking him up from the ground, and walked over to the others, and laid him next to you.

"Don't say anything else, just sleep," You mumbled, as a baby Tiger Monkey crawled on top of Aang, sleeping soundly, so Aang just rubbed his eyes and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sokka, get up! I need to know what day it is!" You jolt up, with Twig jumping in a panic and got defensive.
"What? Who's talking?!" Sokka shouted with his sword out, and Toph just groaned.

"Relax! It's still two days before the invasion!" She told the Avatar.
"Sokka, you've gotta get up drill your rock-climbing exercises!" Aang demanded.
"What?" Sokka mumbled as he was being pulled by Aang.

"In one of my dreams, you were running from Fire Nation soldiers, trying to climb this cliff, but you were too slow and they got you!" He said all panicky.
"By that was just a dream, I'm a great climber," Sokka agreed with him.

"Then climb that cliff, climb it fast!" He pointed at a cliff, and Sokka reluctantly climbed it.
"Don't drink that!" Aang suddenly shouted at Toph, who spat out the water she was drinking.
"Why? Is it poisoned?" She asked, on guard.

"In my dream, we were right in the middle of the invasion, and you had to stop to use the bathroom! We died because of your tiny bladder!" He explained to her as he turned to Katara.
"And you need to start wearing your hair up! In my dream, your hair got caught in a train, and you were pulled in the wheels!" He yelled and turned to you.

"And you need to wear chest armor! In my dream, you were being chased by a soldier and you got stabbed through the chest and-"
"Aang! I know you're just trying to help, but you really need to get a grip. You're unraveling," Katara calmed him down, and Aang sighed deeply.

"You're right. I'm losing my mind," As he said that, Sokka fell off the cliff, which made you snort.

"Maybe this stress will blow over soon,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's like every time I think about how stressed I am, I just end up more stressed. I'm like a big growing snowball of nerves!" Aang rambled as he paced around.
'Maybe not,' You thought.

"Of course you are. That's 'cause you gotta fight the Fire Lord, the baddest man on the planet. And you better win or we're all done for," Sokka nonchalantly told him, which made the stress worse.
"Sokka! You're not helping!" Katara glared at him.
"What? It's true. That's the deal. He knows it," Sokka shrugged, which made you throw a rock at him.

And so, you all tried to lower his stress down, but nothing really worked.

Katara tried to have him do yoga in a sauna, but he panicked because of the heat.

Sokka gave him therapy, but didn't really help with screaming into a koala-sheep.

Toph did back massages, but Aang's back just had bruises since he didn't have thick skin like her.

You suggested on drawing out how he feels, but all he did was draw a lot of bodies surrounded by fire, so you kinda gave up.

"Thanks for everything guys," Aang sighed as night fell again.
"So, do you feel less stressed? Ready for a good night's sleep?" Katara asked him.
"Uh, I kinda think I sorta might slightly feel a little better, maybe," He trailed off.

"Then our work here is done," Sokka grinned and laid down, you following his actions and fell asleep with Twig on your stomach and the colony surrounding you.