Crowds

It was next morning where a group of reporters were blocking the entrance. Izuku slammed his horn.

*beeeep.*

"MOVE!" Izuku shouted.

"We're on public property!"

"And I'm a student here!"

"Is that a guy?!"

"He can't be a student here."

"He's probably trying to get some tail."

Izuku got out the car and headed for the walk in entrance.

Without so much as a glance the car had honked as he was out of it. The honk sounding more like a bloody scream.

Izuku disappeared only to reappear in UA court yard.

"Did he just teleport?!"

UA

Izuku had been the first to class so he had talked to Aizawa.

"You know the law about quirk usage." Aizawa said.

"And I also know I'd have gotten shredded in that crowd." Izuku said "Speaking of avoiding deranged bitches. I need to transfer. I can't be in the same class as Bakugou."

"Why not Problem Child?" Aizawa asked.

"Because-" Aizawa saw Izuku freeze and realized this was a quirk effect.

"Hold on." She activated her quirk.

"Because you got a great-" Izuku slammed his hand to his mouth.

"Shit." Aizawa said "You're under some kind of censor."

Izuku other hand tried to do something but point to her, made a motion that she could only interpret as lewd and pointed to himself.

"Ok Midoriya please stop by my office after school. And try to not bring up anything that sets that off around the students. Or Midnight." Aizawa said putting in her drops.

Izuku sat at his desk.

Later

Izuku had sat in the Heroics class and his head turned.

"I am-" The number one hero started but her eyes widened.

"You!" Both shouted.

"You two know each other?" Katsumi asked.

"Yeah. After you told me-" Izuku had bit his tongue and clenched his fist.

"Can't tell anyone." Ghost Rider said making a tut noise.

"Yes." All Might coughed "Onto the class."

"It's officially the beginning of your life as the future heros." All Might said "as the old saying goes. Clothes make the man."

A button on a remote opened a wall. "You're costumes."

Changing room

Izuku had smelled the Diligence in the costume. This...this was something.

Layered Endeavor patented Inferno-Cloth with internal metal mesh. Fashioned into a old school race car outfit.

Izuku put the thing on and smelled the other things he had asked for.

Izuku picked up the chain.

"This...this is somethin'."