Back to School

Izuku had gotten up and dressed for school.

It was a nice day so he decided to take the motorcycle.

Pulling into UA he park and saw even his bike was the odd one out.

Superbike and electrics compared to a Harley. Even though Izuku knew his bike could go 666 miles an hour in first gear.

"Jesus that thing is horrifying."

Izuku turned to see Aizawa getting off a black and yellow Superbike.

"Kinda the point." Izuku said "Keeps people from stealing it."

"So should I bother walking to class or just head straight to Gen Ed?" Izuku asked.

"Get to my class and wait to find out." Aizawa said.

Homeroom

Izuku walked in and took of his jacket.

"Is that your motorcycle?" A girl with pink skin asked.

"That thing looks like it was made last century."

"Where'd you get it?"

"I restored it." Izuku said "I work in a scrap yard."

"You have a job?!" Katsumi asked.

"Yeah." Izuku said.

"Attention students regarding the Quirk Trials yesterday...no one is getting kicked." Aizawa said "it was a logical ruse."

"No it wasn't." Izuku said flatly.

"Hu?" The students said.

"I said it before. She kicked her entire class last year. You can't pull that crap Ok?" Izuku said.

"Another thing on the list. I've actually read the notes on all your files. Problem Child your fire proof uniform is in your locker." Aizawa said going off a list of things for the students she hadn't before.

"What about the class transfer?" Izuku asked.

"The classes are locked in unless there is a reason." Aizawa said.

Izuku turned to Katsumi and she started sweating. "How many do you need?"

Aizawa sighed and said "We'll discuss this later."

Later

Izuku had enjoyed his new teachers so far. English with Present Mic was kinda irrelevant due to ghost rider having every language ever spoken, dead or alive so he just enjoyed even responding with a Heyoo at the beginning of class.

Midnight was his favorite teacher due to the minimal knowledge he had on this world. She wasn't subtle about her interest in his expertise with the chain.

Ectoplasm was able to assist everyone 1 on 1. Izuku had gotten better in math since working with Carter.

Lunch was cooked by Lunch Rush. Honestly food had been weird in this world for him. Certain foods smelled unholy to him for a better term. Like the meat was...fake....wrong.

He had ate exclusively souls from his nightly prowl so when he had smelled the food his stomach was jealous of his mouth getting it first.

"This food...why is it so good?" Izuku said "It tastes like...not crap like the shit I usually find."

"What are you talking about?" Lunch Rush asked.

"I can... for a more blacket term smell Sin. Usually whenever I get near any meat available at any restaurants I've ever set foot in I can't eat it out of how bad my nose is burning from...well how wrong it smells."

"Sounds like your smelling the non-meat." Lunch Rush said "Cows are a rarity so only Certain places can get actual meat."

"Wait...non-meat...." Izuku thought "Isn't that the crap with the Lizard estrogen in it?! That's why my nose it telling me to avoid it at all costs."

"Wait have you not been able to get actual food?" Lunch Rush asked.

"I usually eat what I can hunt." Izuku said "I ate a wolf a few days ago...I think. It could have been a coyote or a dog that got into the scrap yard."

"I'll contact your mother about where to get actual food." Lunch Rush said "You pour thing must be starving."

'He's skin and bones.' Was the response of the nearest 1-A students.

Izuku sat with Ochako who was sitting with Jirou and Mina. "Have you really not been eating for so long?" Ochako asked.

"You look like a brick house." Mina said.

"I lift engine blocks 12 hours 4 days a week." Izuku said.

Midoriya Residents

Izuku had come home to find his mother sitting and talking with a red haired female.

"Izuku sweetie come here and sit down."

"I'm just here to do my homework and then go to work." Izuku said.

"You should be glad I'm actually allowing you to be in my presence brat." Endeavor said standing and finding Izuku was nearly as tall as her. "I wanted to know if my daughters were right."

Izuku held up a hand and it burned to bone.

"God damn...it's actually true." Endeavor said "I think we should have a discussion about your future."

"What makes you think you have any part of it?" Izuku asked.

"I want you to marry my youngest daughter." Endeavor said.

"No." Izuku said.

"Who are you to refuse such an honor?" Endeavor said.

"I'm the one your asking." Izuku said "is she bothering you?" Turning to Inko.

"No but she did bring up something concerning." Inko said "Have you not registered a sample to the LPA?"

"Why would I help bring another bastard into the world?" Izuku asked.

"It's your duty to-"

"The only duty I have is to uphold the mantal of responsibility all heros are trained to uphold." Izuku said.

"You have to register." Endeavor said.

"No I don't." Izuku said "No law says I have to."

"It's tradition." Inko said.

"It was tradition to drown quirkless children 100 years ago." Izuku said.

"Your damning the human race by not reproducing." Endeavor said.

"Let the world burn. What have they ever given me?" Izuku said. "I've been told to kill myself over 50 times, I've had tiger lilies placed on my desk my whole life, I've been beaten and abused by nearly everyone growing up. I'm done putting up with people telling me to 'Take one for the team' when people have constantly said I don't deserve to exist."

Inko had started tearing up and Endeavor had reeled back as if slapped. "Here's some advice to whoever your daughter is. Tell her to get dolled up, act the complete opposite of you, hope to hell she's got enough personality to actually get my interest and if I decide to propose know you aren't going to the wedding."

Izuku walked off but stopped "You burn one thing in my house its going to the HDIA." The Hero Destruction Insurance Agency had hated Endeavor from her earlier years. They were the only people willing to actually push back against the number 2 hero.

"We can discuss this-" Endeavor was blasted out the apartment from the tidal wave of tears from the shorter woman.