a place where i belong

"What exactly am I supposed to do? The devil usually wants something right?" Izuku muttered as he pulled to a stop light.

'The 7 lords of hell are still pissed the old system was abolished. We have to kill them in this universe.' Ghost Rider said

"Ok so Ok what do I call you?"

"The Rider."

"What's your real name?" Izuku asked

The voices went quiet.

"Then tell me where's these...demons?" "Devils." "Right. Where are they?"

"That's the problem. They know how I work so they'd most likely hide somewhere to mask their scent and they could be anywhere on the planet."

Izuku drove in silence thinking over. "I wonder if-"

The sounds of sirens and flashing lights had Izuku pull over.

Izuku tapped his phone and started recording.

"Hey sweetie. What you doing out this late?" The cop asked.

"Going home." Izuku said.

"We got a few street racers recently. Lotta power under the hood." She said leaning on the roof. "You sure that story's straight?"

"I am going home. Nothing more nothing less." Izuku said.

"License and Registration." She said.

Izuku reached into the glove box and saw her twitch for belt. "Here." Izuku said.

'Her pulse is raised.' The Rider said 'Keep still.'

Izuku waited and she returned "Alright get home safe." She handed it back to him "And Uh get that broken taillight fixed."

"I just replaced-" *crash*

Izuku looked back and saw his light was smashed.

Izuku put a hand on the car and it repaired itself.

The cop had started walking but she smelled smoke and turned to see the car repaired.

"What is this?" She said.

"I'm a Machanic." Izuku said "Also I'm recording."

The cop blinked and just repeated it. Izuku waited for her to leave and fixed it again.

"What was her problem?"

'Not sure.' The voice said "Now onto our deal."

Day of Entrance test

Izuku pulled into UA's parking lot and headed for the school. His whole body hurt from the transformation.

Izuku woke up in his car, again. In his normal outfit, smelling of grease and cheep deodorant and wearing a pair of sunglasses he walked into his dream school.

Izuku headed for the registration desk and he saw the girl with blue hair talking to students.

"Oh your the guy who dropped off Togata." She said.

"Yeah. I came here cause I need to request a fireproof gym uniform." Izuku said.

"I'm gonna have to check if there are any men's uniforms." She said bouncing off.

Izuku waited leaning against a wall just watching people walk by.

He got looks. Mainly confusion and lust. It was so weird he could smell Sin. Like each one had smells and the weird part they weren't all terrible.