Training Blocked

6 months later

'The hells going on?' Toshiko Yagi, number 1 hero All Might, had been trying to bring a girl she had picked for her successor to train.

But the beach was spotless!

So was the park that got turned into a dump, the actual dump and every area that would fit the actual message she was trying to get Togata to get.

"This is the 10th time we come to a clean area!" Miria said.

"Ok...I have one last option before we resort to...calling for help." Toshi though of her mentor and shuttered.

They arrived to a scrap yard. One Toshi was certain wouldn't be cleaned. The old man was in his 80's and could barely get into the machines.

They walked in to see a row of restored cars and the place nearly spotless. The front entrance was cleaned of rust and the smashed windows fixed.

They got close enough the sound of a radio blaring and two people working.

The old man, Carter Slade, was under a car while a young man with green hair had his hand on a chain connected to the open engine.

"Alright she's disconnected!"

The green haired teen lifted the engine block with one arm.

Toshi and Mirika looked at one another.

"You here for the Camaro?" Carter asked.

"Uh no..." Toshi started. "Midoriya is that you?"

"Yeah..." Izuku said looking left and right. "You." Izuku made a rolling gesture.

"Toshiko Yagi." All Might said "This is Mirika Togata."

"Hey." She said "is this the guy?"

"Yes...uh Slade can I have a discussion with Midoriya here?" Toshi said.

Izuku lead them off and his smile turned. "What are you cunts doing here?"

"I was..." All Might hadn't a valid reason due to her interaction with Midoriya.

"She wanted me to do something but had to test if I was willing enough to." Mirika said "Something about heros-"

"Heros help the people. They aren't cops they are meant to deal with villains and things not for police." Izuku said "Human life, Private and Public Property are all things heros have to worry about and heros helped the community they protected."

Both blinked.

"Mantle of Responsibility. Signed in the 21XX by XXXX." Izuku said.

"So you're still trying for hero?" Toshi asked.

"Yeah." Izuku said flatly.

"Cool so to get out of here walk out the entrance and run like hell?" Toshi said.

"Uuuhhh." Mirika said "We've walked 3 hours here!"

"You want a ride back?" Izuku asked.

"No/Yes!" Toshi and Mirika said at once.

"We'll take my car." Izuku said.

After walking into the shop and returning with his jacket and keys Mirika looked around wondering which one his was.

Izuku pressed a button and the roar of an engine got the attention of the two.

Out from behind the shop rolled a black 1969 Dodge Charger R/T.