First day

Izuku had sent multiple emails with requests for the fireproof males uniform, gym clothes and to be separated from Katsumi. Nezu had promised that the students uniform will be available in a fireproof material.

"Wow it really is fireproof." Izuku said looking at himself in the mirror. For once he was in something other then his leather.

"I'm so proud of you sweetie." Inko said "You got everything right? You didn't just pack action figures?"

"No mom I packed the right stuff." Izuku said hugging her goodbye.

UA

When Nezu said she'd leave notes for the request to avoid him and Bakugou being in the same class. Izuku had originally felt great about that.

The second he got close to his classroom he could feel that presences. One of hate towards him and the other of a lesser. 'Bakugou and the blue chick.'

Izuku had also felt another behind him and turn to see an Underground Hero. The Eraser Hero: Eraserhead.

 The Eraser Hero: Eraserhead

"Eraserhead?"

"You know me?"

After fishing out my notebook I showed the page.

I entered class and all the noise stopped.

Class

Glasses was yelling about the stupid desk when in walked the green sperm factory. "DEKU!"

"Cunt." Izuku responded "Eraserhead there seems to be a problem here."

"Yeah Deku's here."

"Midoriya is part of my class." Aizawa said "You each have a gym uniform in your lockers. Go put them on and meet out in the field."

"The fireproof one is in there right?" Izuku asked.

"What's in there is in there." Aizawa said.

"Wait are we gonna have to share the locker room?" One person asked.

"I can change in the stalls." Izuku said, showing no signs of embarrassment.

"I got no problem changing in the same room." A pink girl said.

"Same!" A floating set of clothes said.

"That is highly inappropriate!" The blue haired girl said chopping her hand.

"There is a male locker room." Aizawa said "We haven't used it in years but the janitors kept it clean. You're gym uniform is in there."

Physical test

Aizawa watched as the class had made their way out.

"We're gonna test how adapt at using your quirks are." Aizawa said "The district likes to pretend everyone is equal."