making connections

Ochako Uraraka

'And the universe keeps fucking me dry.' She thought as a giant metal monster had approached her trapped form.

A light...

A skeleton...

A demon... an angel?...

Something came rushing to save her. While the whole group of students ignored her trapped state.

He was away from the robot then suddenly on its back and suddenly it exploded some how.

Then....it was before her.

it was before her

"Innocent." The Voice said as the fragment of building was lifted off her with ease.

The flames died and the green locks of her savior appeared. The skull now tanned flesh with freckles and the hollow sockets had green eyes filled with worry.

"How is your leg?" He asked as his voice changed back to the caring tone from earlier.

"It's fine." Ochako said "It hurts a little but... whow!"

She was lifted off the ground and carried off.

Later

'Shit where's my pass?' Ochako thought as she realized her day pass was missing.

A honk of a horn had drawn her attention. "You need a ride home?"

Ochako nodded "I lost my day pass."

"Get in!" Izuku said.

Ochako day she entered the car. The smell was...manly is all she could say. A musk that made her want to never leave the car.

She never saw the appeal of the greasy gear heads in fiction. Now...

She still didn't know the appeal but she liked it.

The machine was a relic of an time with less regulations but the power she could feel from her feet on the ground to the seat ran to her fingertips. She liked it.

"This is a nice car." Ochako said 'damn it bitch think of something better.'

"Fixed her up myself." He said "Izuku Midoriya."

"Uraraka Ochako." She said "Uh I'm a little far."

"I'm still good. The world's a dangerous place to be alone this late." Izuku said.

The two talked about everything but he seem to dodging talking about his quirk.

"Thanks for saving me."

"It's what heros do." Izuku said "We help each other so we can help others."

Ochako nodded. "So your quirk?"

"Don't ask." He seem to lose that smile "I really don't want you to look at me... weird."

"Weird?" Ochako asked.