Lipsoul : just like that??

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile JUNGEUN POV

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! MY FIRST KISS IS WITH MY CRUSH, JEONG JINSOUL HDYRUSDJCH

I slam my body on my bed and scream into my pillow at the memory of the lips I always dream of on mine. Don't judge me for not wanting to kiss Jinsoul unnie. I'm sure you also had dream about it atleast once.

BUT TOO BAD FOR YOU, SHE KISS ME AND NOT YOU!!  BRYJFEULBDT

Should I take a picture and show it to our Orbits? What should I write as the caption?

'Heyy losers, guess who get her first kiss with the one and only Jinsoul just now'

Our orbit gonna go wild if I really post it and I can imagine #lipsoulrise going trending on Twitter and everyone will know that Jinsoul is mine HAHAHA

"Why you so happy, Lip unnie?" Yerim ask, looking at me weirdly.

"Just because" I answer and do my ceremony dance as I go to change my clothes to a comfortable one.

"Weird" I can hear Yeojin say and I just twerking infront of her.

"Wtf, Jungeun unnie! Yeojin is still a kid"Yerim say, covering Yeojin eyes without her hands. The audacity to call Yeojin kid when she also act like one. Anygay, I'm happy~~

I play Happy songs playlist and start dancing to it.

No one POV

"she really look like cocomong now" Yeojin say as she and Yerim watch the oec leader going wild twerking to HAPPY by WJSN (let me just shamelessly promote my another ult gays here) from her top bunk bed.

"Shh don't say that out loud or it'll ruin her mood" Yerim shake her head, knowing the love-hate relationship Jungeun have with Cocomong. She take out her phone and record it for future use. In LOONA, the triplet line phone is most dangerous if it's gone missing because three of them love to record their members crazy behaviors so if you want to see LOONA in their real habitat, steal Hyunjin, Yerim and Hyeju's phone.

"HEY PANIC GAY" Jiwoo say as she enter OEC room. Yeojin and Choerry shake her head at their unnies behavior and decided to go on a date together instead, giving them some space to talk.

"Bye unnies!" Yerim and Yeojin say before leaving the room. Jiwoo smile at them for awhile before look at the girl in front of her.

"You won't believe me, Woo. Jeong Jinsoul kissed me!" Jungeun whisper shout while smiling widely, face getting redder than Cocomong butt. Jiwoo just smile at her bestfriend, feeling happy for the girl.

"I know. She's totally freaking out thinking that you'll hate her now" Jungeun smile drop after hearing Jiwoo's statement. Why would she hate Jinsoul? Isn't it obvious already that she also like the older girl?

"I-is she's fine now?" Jungeun slightly regret leaving Jinsoul behind.

"Kinda. Hyunjin is calming her down now and I think you two should have a talk" Jiwoo pat her bestfriend shoulder before slightly squeeze it.

"I'm shy-"

"Since when, bitch.Plus, it's not like you two are completely stranger to each other. Remember, communication is the key of everything" Jiwoo cut Jungeun.

"OK.. Tell her to come now" Jiwoo smile at at her friend before walk to the room's door.

"Tell me the details later, loser" Jiwoo add before leave to get Jinsoul.

Jungeun nervously wait for her crush, sitting on her bed while playing with her favorite plushie to lessen her nervousness.

Jungeun POV

My heart begin to beat faster that it already is as Jinsoul enter our room, head down. She silently sit at the vacant space in between our bed, didn't even spare me a glance.

"Unnie" I sit next to her but she move away from me. Istg this girl-

"Unnie, look at me please" she look at me for some second and immediately look away again. You seriously leave me with no other choice, huh?

I gently pull her chin with me fingers and kiss her.

"Stop regretting it. I enjoyed it too" Jungeun whisper as she pull out from the kiss and smile at Jinsoul's frozen state.

"Let's have our first date tomorrow. Not as friends but something more" I add and exit our room, leaving her alone.

'Fuck, where did I got that confidence from? I love it'

Jinsoul POV

DID SHE JUST KISS ME AND ASKED ME OUT? THAT KIM JUNGEUN? OH MY GOD EBEHUZYEVWBW

I seriously can't believe that girl. Just like that? I thought I'm the top in our relationship! Since when did that girl can be that confident gay?

I need to step up soon or that girl will think that she can control me around which is true but hey, I'm still gonna be the top in this book at least!

Just wait and see what I'll do, Kim Jungeun