𝟺𝟶. 𝙳𝙸𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝙴, 𝙳𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶?

𝚃𝚘: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝟻𝟷𝟹𝟾𝟸𝟻𝙷
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟷𝟶𝟶𝟺𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈: 𝙳𝙸𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝙴, 𝙳𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶?

━━━━━━

Five and Diego came out of the barn and approached the Handler, Lila, and you. Five froze for a split second when he saw you standing beside Lila and the Handler. What he noticed first were your eyes. They were different.

"Her eyes were different."

Five sighed. 'So the looney-tuned asshole was right.' Diego glanced down at his brother. "You okay?"

Five nodded. "Yeah. Let's get this thing over and bring back (Y/n) to our side."

The Handler chuckled. "I love the smell of that fresh country air, don't you darling?" The Handler asked Lila with a slight nudge.

"Makes me want to vomit," Lila replied in anger.

"What do you want?" Five asked. He and Diego stopped just a few feet away from you, Lila, and the Handler.

"To watch you suffer," Lila answered him with a glare.

Diego furrowed his eyebrows. "What about me?"

Lila turned to him angrily. "You're not even worth my wrath."

"Easy." The Handler warned calmly. "We're here on official business."

Five faced the Handler. "And what business is that?"

The Handler smiled as you started to talk. "Since the Handler is now the head of the Commission, she has decided to eliminate the criminals responsible for the assassination of the former board of directors."

Five turned to you in surprise as his expression fell and he realized what you were talking about. Diego scoffed. "Yeah, right. We didn't kill the board."

"Uh, actually, Diego, that's not entirely accurate." Five cleared his throat as he glanced up at his brother.

"You didn't tell them?" The Handler questioned earning a shrug from Five as an answer. The Handler slightly gasped. "Oh, Five."

"Five, what the hell did you do?" Diego questioned Five.

"What I had to to get my family home." Five answered Diego then faced the Handler. "Until somebody reneged on our deal."

"Somebody wouldn't have reneged if somebody could've met a simple deadline." The Handler argued. "Alas."

Your eyes slightly widened as you looked at the Handler in surprise. And for a split second, your eyes went back to normal.

"You set me up to fail." Five hissed.

"No, you set yourself up to fail, friend. You and your brothers and sisters. Kinda the running theme of your little life, isn't it?" The Handler slightly chuckled.

Diego shook his head in disappointment and turned to his brother. "Dude, I can't believe you killed the board of directors. You have no idea how messed up the Commission is right now."

The Handler's smile disappeared and was replaced with a frown when she heard what Diego has said. "Messed up? Who's saying that?"

"Everybody," Diego answered. "Christ, even the janitors think it's going to shit."

"That's not all he killed," Lila told Diego as she glanced at Five. Diego and Five looked at her in confusion while the Handler gave Lila a warning look and you were glancing at her. "What are you talking about?" Five asked.