𝟶𝟼. 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙵𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂

𝚃𝚘: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝟻𝟷𝟹𝟾𝟸𝟻𝙷
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟺𝟶𝟻𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇: 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙵𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂

━━━━━━

"So what do you want, baby sis?"

Klaus asked as he took some liquor and chips. You grabbed a lollipop and shrugged. "A beer would be nice."

Klaus paused and turned to you with his eyebrows furrowed. "How old are you?"

"30."

"Ha. Nice one." Klaus chuckled as he took more liquors and then cigarettes. "I suddenly remembered the first time I tried cocaine. It feels like heaven."

"Well, that's what drugs do to you. They make you feel good then shitty afterward."

Klaus nodded. "True that true that. How do you know so much about it?"

"I'm old enough to know those things."

Suddenly, Klaus heard someone behind him. He looked around to see Ben, his dead brother who's now a ghost, pointing at you. "What?" Klaus asked a bit loudly in annoyance.

"She looks familiar," Ben said. "Too familiar."

"You've met a lot of people because of me now shut up." Klaus whispered before going back to finding more things in the store.

"She looks like (Y/n)."

"What?"

"Call her by (Y/n)."

"No, I'm gonna do that."

"Just do it!"

Klaus sighed and cleared his throat. "Hey, (Y/n)?"

You looked up, eyes widened in surprise. "How'd you know my name?"

Ben's eyes widened too and gasped. "No, no, no, no, no way. How is her name also (Y/n)?"

"How'd you know her name, creeper?" Klaus whispered to Ben.

"Just tell her you guessed it!"

"I-I just guessed it." Klaus lied.

You looked at him suspiciously before going back to look for some food. Klaus sighed in relief and turned around to look at Ben. "You got some explaining to do, my dear ghost buddy."

You grabbed a can of beer and looked at it before placing it back on its shelf. "Do you have money to pay for those, erm..."

"Klaus."

"Yeah, Klaus. Do you have money?"

Klaus grinned. "I have a better way of paying for these things. So grab everything you want and make sure you could run really fast."

'We're about to steal something, huh?' You just shrugged and grabbed the same can of beer again. 'The world is ending so I may as well steal some things.'