𝟸𝟾. 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙰𝙻𝙰

𝚃𝚘: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝟻𝟷𝟹𝟾𝟸𝟻𝙷
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟾𝟸𝟹𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃: 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙰𝙻𝙰

━━━━━━

You stood in front of your adopted sister and smiled. "Hello, Lila."

"We've been looking for you everywhere, traitor," Lila replied. "We all thought you were in the 1980s."

"I kinda miss you calling me 'shitty sister', by the way." You changed the subject as you smiled. "It's been a while."

"You betrayed the Commission, Red. You betrayed Mum. You betrayed me just for some di—"

"Hey!" You exclaimed causing the people nearby to look at you both. You rolled your eyes and grabbed her arm and went outside. Lila yanked her arm back and crossed her arms while you faced her. "You have no idea what I've been through, woman."

"I should've trusted my gut when I thought you're going to betray the Commission. And I was right." Lila replied. "I had my suspicions when you went off radar during the Paris Mission and when I learned the truth, a part of me thinks you're going to betray us eventually."

"You think I wanted this to happen, huh?" You questioned. "I've worked my arse for the Commission, killed and hurt people just to maintain the bloody timeline. And yet the Handler chose to hide the truth from me: that I still had a family and I have powers."

"Maybe because she knows you'll betray us once you find out the truth."

"Really, Lila? That's where you're going for? Trusting the Handler? What if she's hiding the truth from you too, hm?"

Lila scoffed. "Don't make me laugh, Red, that's ridiculous. Admit it, you betrayed us because you're selfish. You wanted to have a simple life but guess what, assassins like us don't get to have that kind of life. We have too much blood in our ledger."

"But that doesn't mean we can't change." You replied. "I betrayed the Commission because I wanted the truth and to find who I really am. I looked for people who actually care about me and I did."

Lila raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Really? People? Don't you just mean Number Five?"

You furrowed your eyebrows while Lila laughed. "Oh, my God. You don't know? (Y/n), you barely met them and now you think of them as a family? Please, the only person you know and spent most of your time with is Number Five. He's the only person who really cared about you."

You shook your head. "No, that's not true."

"You think they care? Once you're dead or injured, they won't care about you. Remember, you were a part of the Commission. You were part of the people who were responsible for kidnapping their brother, killing a detective, and attacking the Academy. You want more?"

"Stop."

"You had a mission to kill the man who became a traitor to the Commission and you had a brother who was responsible for the apocalypse by manipulating and tricking their powerful sister. Yeah, (Y/n), I know."