𝟶𝟸. 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙳-𝙱𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙽𝚂

𝚃𝚘: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝟻𝟷𝟹𝟾𝟸𝟻𝙷
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟹𝟸𝟼𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾: 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙳-𝙱𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙽𝚂

━━━━━━

"A fuckin' kid's body?"

You were furious. You ignored Lila's snicker and gave the Handler an intense glare. "The fuck am I suppose to do with a kid's body?"

Instead of a different body like you requested, the man behind the experimentation gave you your younger self's body. If it wasn't bad enough, it was your 15-year-old body.

"One of the deadliest assassins is stuck in a pubescent body." Lila snickered. "I love it."

You turned to Lila and crossed your arms. "You know I could still kill you even in this body."

Lila cackled. "Oh, I'm sorry. It's hard to take you seriously in that body."

You marched towards Lila until the Handler grabbed your arm. "Now, now, Red. Calm down. You could still find Five in that form."

"Running around like a lost child? Oh wait, I'm already in a child's body, mum."

"Take this as an advantage, (Y/n)." The Handler said. "It'll still be easier to find him with that body."

You huffed in annoyance and shook your head in disappointment. "Fine. I'll go get ready."

"And I'll ready your briefcase, dear."

You marched out of the room, ignoring Lila's small giggles. You quickly took out your mask and wore them, ignoring the stares from the people you were passing by. Finally, you arrived at your room and started getting ready.

A soft knock was heard on your door so you turned around to is A.J. "Oh, wow."

"Fire the man who did this. He clearly can't do his job right."

"It's like I'm in some sort of déjà vu. Remember when we met the first time?"

"Yeah, I was 15, A.J." You told him. "And now I'm back again in my 15-year-old body."

"It could still help your mission, y'know. Maybe you can easily hunt him down."

"It's not gonna be easy when I'm in a child's body."

"Just bear with it. We could bring your original body anyway."

You sighed. "Alright. Well, I do know his plans now. We all do. So, yeah, no point in further investigating him. He's planning to prevent the apocalypse, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Why though."

"Simple. To save his family."

You stopped for a second as you held your black bracelets. "Huh. I wish I have one."

"We're your family, (Y/n). The Commission is your family."

You stifled a laugh as you took a gun and stared at it. "You know, I've always known I have a family. I know I was an orphan but... I know did have a family. Just couldn't remember them."

"We could always check your file to see who was your family."

"Nah. I don't want to know anything about my past. It's probably boring or traumatic. I want neither of those."