𝟶𝟽. 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙲𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙼𝚈

𝚃𝚘: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝟻𝟷𝟹𝟾𝟸𝟻𝙷
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟺𝟶𝟿𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽: 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙲𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙼𝚈

━━━━━━

"So, how old are you?"

Vanya asked as she gave you a glass of water. You kindly took it and drank it. "Um... fifteen."

"Fifteen, huh? How did you get the bullet wound on your shoulder?"

'Okay, think of an excuse.' You thought for a moment. "A drunk guy... was flailing his gun around and accidentally shot me..." You mentally facepalmed. 'That is a stupid excuse.'

"Why didn't you go to a hospital?"

You blinked in surprise. 'And she bought it.' You thought in your mind. "I have no money and no parents." You told her. 'Okay, that sounds so casual and sad.'

Vanya frowned and sat beside you. "It must be hard... to have no parents."

"Well, they abandoned me so... at least you had one."

The woman chuckled. "A cold-hearted father and a robot mother. Some family, huh?"

You smiled and then looked around the room you're placed in. "So, uh, whose room is this?"

"My brother's. He's barely around so we decided to put you here."

"Oh, who? Diego? Luther?"You asked as you drank again your water.

"Nope. Five."

You suddenly choked on your drink and started coughing. Vanya panicked and immediately stood up and knelt down to face you. "Hey, hey, are you okay? You want some tissues or...?"

"I'm fine." You managed to say as you continued to cough. "Sorry, I suddenly remembered something."

Just beside the doorframe was Ben with his arms folded and observing you. 'Hmm... her story doesn't really match up to the (Y/n) I know. Maybe she's just a doppelgänger or something.'

"I thought this was Ben's." You admitted with a laugh causing Vanya and Ben to look at you. Your smile dropped when you saw Vanya's expression. "What?"

"How did you know about Ben?"

"Oh, I... heard Klaus mentioned him when you were having a family meeting."

Vanya then nodded in understanding. She put her finger up as she stood up. "Hold on, I'll give you something clean to wear." Once she left, you got out of the bed and looked for your cloak's pockets. You found your dagger then you looked for your bag. You looked below at the chair and found it. 'Oh, thank God.'

You picked your bag up and placed it on the chair as you looked at your stuff to see if there was missing. 'Everything is pretty much here. Now, where are my bow and arro—'

You gasped loudly and quickly clasped your mouth with your hand. 'Shit! I left it at the van!'

In a hurry, you wore your cloak and your bag and were ready to leave until you heard footsteps ascending. 'Oh, bloody hell.' You set your bag down again on the chair and covered it with your cloak. You went back to your bed and acted as if you were waiting for Vanya to come back.