𝟹𝟼. 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙺𝚁𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽 𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽

𝚃𝚘: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝟻𝟷𝟹𝟾𝟸𝟻𝙷
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟿𝟷𝟾𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙺𝚁𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽 𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽

━━━━━━

Five pulled out the briefcase from the dumpster and looked around to see Luther. "Hey." His eyes widened and looked behind where Luther came from and so nobody followed him out. "Where is everyone?"

Five scoffed. "You're the first."

"What?"

"Yeah."

Suddenly, the two men spotted Klaus stumbling his way down to the alley. "Hey! Hey! We made it!" Klaus, who's currently being used by Ben, chuckled until he grunted.

Five narrowed his eyes in confusion. "What do you mean, 'we'?"

Luther and Five watched as Klaus groaned as if he was trying to get someone out of his body. Turns out, he was trying to get Ben out of his body. "Get out!" Klaus exclaimed. "Out!"

Klaus suddenly vomited, getting Ben out of his body. He weakly got down on the ground and laid for a while. Luther sighed. "I can't believe it. I mean, you're here."

Five checked the time on his watch. "We've got eight minutes left."

Klaus whimpered. "I just had the strangest dream."

Five furrowed his eyebrows in anger as he turned to Luther. "Where are the others?"

Just a few minutes later, Luther checked his watch. "We got a minute left!" He exclaimed.

Klaus looked around. "What's going on, guys?" He asked hoarsely. "Are we going somewhere?"

Five ignored Klaus' question. "It was a simple task. It was a simple task!" Five exclaimed in frustration and annoyance. "All we had to do was be here. Didn't have to fight a giant sea monster, no. An army of mutants? Nein."

Luther looked down at his watch. "I can't believe this."

"It was handed to us on a silver platter." Five continued his rant.

"Could you just moan a little softer? My head is killing me." Klaus sat up and raised his hands up to press them together on both of his ears in pain.

"Listen to me, you useless puke bag, we just blew our chance to save the world!" Five scolded.

The briefcase started making noises causing Five to look down and sigh in annoyance. "God damn it."

"Shit." Luther sighed.

Five shouted in anger as he threw the briefcase away while Klaus ducked. The briefcase has disappeared in thin air and their chance of leaving was gone. Five huffed. "We were that close. That close." Five turned around to head back inside the building, scratching the back of his head.

"Now what?" Luther asked.

"Now nothing, Luther, all right? Make your peace with God."

"What? What about Allison and Vanya? Oh, and (Y/n)?"

"Screw Allison and Vanya, alright? They should have been here. As for (Y/n), I couldn't find her anywhere. Even if Allison and Vanya were here, we couldn't leave without her." 

"What about Diego?" Klaus asked. "He's quite a responsible young man, no?"

Five angrily kicked a pile of boxes just beside a dumpster.