𝟶𝟿: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙶𝙴𝚃'𝚂 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚇𝙸𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙳

𝚃𝚘: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝟻𝟷𝟹𝟾𝟸𝟻𝙷
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟺𝟶𝟻𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙶𝙴𝚃'𝚂 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾𝚇𝙸𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙳

━━━━━━

"Come on, pick up, pick up..."

You muttered to yourself.

You were outside of a store calling someone at the Commission and finally, someone picked up.

"Hello?" A British woman answered the call.

"Lila?"

"(Y/n)!" Lila gasped in surprise. "Hello, how's the mission? Failing?"

You rolled your eyes. "As a matter of fact, I already found Number Five. I kind of lost him but I will find him again."

"You just turned into a child and your working slowly now? Now, where's the (Y/n) I know and hate."

"Oh, shut up. Where's the Handler?"

"You mean Mum?"

"Yes, her."

"Oh, she's out. Probably taking care of some things. You can talk to me if you want to."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really."

"Why is A.J. not picking up the phone then?"

"Because the world isn't always about you, (Y/n). And he has a meeting. Mum and Carmichael are busy so be glad you're talking to someone right now."

You sighed. "Look, Hazel and Cha-Cha somehow found the Academy where Number Five and the rest of his siblings were raised."

"They got there first?"

"No, I did."

"Ah, yes. Of course. You're always ten steps ahead of them."

"They were looking for Number Five but he wasn't there. They did found me there though."

"(Y/n), instead of competing or fighting them, why don't you just team up with them and get the bloody job done?"

"I work alone, Lila. And Cha-Cha hates my guts."

"Really? Don't tell me you forgot about Paris?"

You stopped for a second before replying back to her. "Of course I didn't forget about Paris."

"Cha-Cha came there to save and help you. I know she didn't say anything to the Commission but I know what happened."

"No, you don't."

"Of course I do. We may not be related by blood by I know you. You were never distracted in your missions until your mission in Paris. And I think you're getting distracted again."