𝟹𝟿. 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝙰𝚂 𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚂

𝚃𝚘: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝟻𝟷𝟹𝟾𝟸𝟻𝙷
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟷𝟶𝟶𝟷𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴: 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝙰𝚂 𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚂

━━━━━━

You struck a quick thrust of your energy sword towards a ragdoll. You were practicing your skills and were being observed by an employee. Suddenly, the door opened and another employee entered. "Ms. Red, your presence has been requested by the Handler."

You nodded wordlessly and pulled the sword away. The energy sword disappeared as you walked away. Just a few minutes later, you arrived at the Handler's office. You were about to open the door but it was opened by someone inside. It was Lila.

Lila wiped her tears away and paused when she spotted you. You stared at her with no emotion. Besides, you were being controlled. You were restricted from even showing sympathy. Lila sighed as she looked down. "I heard Mum wants to see you."

"Yes."

"Is it about your mission?"

"I suppose so."

Lila glanced at the Handler's door before pulling you aside. "Red, we have the same enemy here."

You cocked an eyebrow. "Yeah? Who?"

"Number Five." Lila leaned towards you with a glint of eagerness and impatience. "He killed the board of directors."

"I thought we're still looking for the killer? How did you—"

"We'll kill him together, (Y/n)." Lila interrupted. "We'll make him suffer. He'll pay for what he has done." After the confrontation, Lila walked away.

You watched as she go before entering the Handler's office just in time to see her gulping down a fish. Your eyes widened as your eyes flickered back to your normal (e/c) eyes. "A.J.?" You recognized the fish and as you recognized A.J, you were out from being controlled.

The Handler turned to you and you groaned in pain, clutching the back of your neck as if you were electrocuted. The Handler slowly walked towards you as you knelt down in pain, trying to stop whatever was hurting you. The Handler crouched down and lifted your head up with her finger to see your eyes. "You're clawing your way back into control. That's not happening, (Y/n). You're too valuable to be free from the Commission."

Her hand reached out for the back of your neck and tapped something. You screamed in pain and collapsed on the ground, panting heavily. The Handler looked down at you with a stern look. "You can try, (Y/n), but I'll always be in control."

You blinked and you stood up, back from being controlled by your adoptive mother. You looked at her with a stoic expression. "You called me, miss?" You asked as if nothing happened.

The Handler smiled as she stood up. "Yes, darling. The murderer who assassinated the board of directors has been found. We must be careful because we are going to war."

°•○●○•°

Five stared at the television screen with his siblings about the assassination of President John. F. Kennedy. "Authorities are asking for help identifying several persons of interest at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. The FBI believes that they may have been acting in concert with the alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald.

"Vanya Hargreeves," The TV reporter announced causing Vanya to sigh. "Wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza." The television screen showed Vanya's picture.