Bloodstained Feathers of Heaven, Nine

"For someone like him......Such power......I never seen such strength in someone other than her...... Could it be that she is really the so-called inverse king......?"

"Checkmate!"

"Huh?"

Happy days for me, everything is fun. It's funny to watch a movie in an in-depth experience. Hell, why not living in that story both as an audience and character?

"Impressive.......You have conquered me...... Again......"

"Hehe......Look at yourself, someone intelligent like you losing to an idiot."

"Well......I am no good when it comes to Playing......So don't get your expectations higher up, Will you?"

"Seriously, the girl who seeks to kill her creator would loss in a game of chess? Talk about losing a Sword Duel while being a knight........"

"But My curiosity is peaked in you.......How did you found out my motives?"

"Kurumi-san......You naive gothic hot maid......You are speaking to the author of the diary you are writing......don't you realize?"

"That does not make any sense to me......."

Now I was about to talk about something which would pique her interest.

Or in other words, Catch the fish by the bait.

"....... Also, it's just so happened that I already Hacked the Databases of D.E.M and found their top-secret base locations. Oopsie."

"My~My.......Really......Then tell me, Where I could find the second Spirit?"

"Eh...... Skipping all the volumes, you went straight to 13th one?"

"What's with your humour, Referring everything as a story?"

"Jokes are good jokes, until they are real. Just because you live Inside a closed cardboard box, you would think your life is the box......."

"I didn't understand your intentions......"

"You wouldn't get it............"

"Really.........?"

"Leave it. I would tell you the location of the Second Spirit, Nia........."

"So, you even know her name?"

"Ahem......I just said you are talking to the author of the Diary you are writing, what do you expect for her?"

"Fine. If that's case, Tell me the location."

"On one condition and I will tell you the address of the birthday party."

"Which is........?"

"I don't know what will you do, But I want my Haruto to reverse in his normal self.........."

"You meant his Berserk form fighting the sister of Tohka-san?"

She pointed out the mad chaos between My orphan boy and the plot twist character of the story.

I wondered why the frisbee named "Due date" kept looking bigger and bigger after I threw it away, then it suddenly hit me.

"Ah......You guys! Welcome! Welcome! Sorry for the delay, did you all missed your cute Huntress?"

"Who were you talking too......?"

"It's the readers, Audience! Say hello to them!"

"Who is it.... precisely?"

It's rude to bring up someone in middle of a movie theatre with explaining them the starting plot.