Reality disintegration and escapism, TWO

"I am a spirit..."

All remained numb over her weird confession.

An attack of Sudden pain hit my chest, I wanted to stand up expose her right now.

But there was one problem for me, I was aware that if I expose her right now, not only I would bring myself serious consequences for blaming a new student for murder, but also surely get killed by her any time.

But an important thing bothered me was that what she meant by spirit, I never heard such thing before.

A pin drop silence was in the class, everyone was confused by her introduction.

Few were concerned, few didn't care at all while admiring her charming mien and smiled back at her, few were dumbstruck and on the other hand, I was terrified to even blink my very eye for once.

"I wish to get along with you of all......"

"Well, that was...... Unexpected from you, that was a good introduction. So where should you be seated......"

"Before that, I have a request of mine. As I am new a new student here, I want to know everything about this school and its campus, would someone be Kind enough to show me around after school?"

Some boys stood up as volunteers, but she rejected all of them as she walked to the last bench and came besides Shido's desk.

"Someone like you...."

"Huh......Me?"

My expectations were confirmed, something is going wrong here. I couldn't help myself but just listen her words as I was afraid to even to see her.

After Tama- Chan gave her a seat, The class normally started. Kurumi had her seat in the last second row while I was near the window in the third.

For some reason I felt like She could be staring at me from behind all time, I couldn't feel safe despite being in class.

I could sense my conscious slowly failing apart, because of the stress I could pass out any moment. It was even hard to breath properly, I couldn't concentrate properly over the ongoing classes.

Numbers with trailing flow

I didn't pay any attention to the classes, All I did was staying silent on my seat while pretending to study. But deep down, my fear was eating from inside.

It's was maths class, this was the least exciting class according to our class. Our teacher was very strict and wants proper attention in class, unlike Tama Chan, he wants us to call him sensei. Everyone refers him as an army veteran, for a good reason.

I had to contend with my feelings, now I was being distracted from the class. I knew I would be caught and questioned, but I didn't anticipate it yet soon enough.

"Haruto...... Haruto.... HARUTO!!"

Sensei was already mad over my lack of attention towards the class, his shout alerted me and even others. I quicky got up as I stuck my eyes over him and the board.

"Ye...Yes! Sensei!"

I noticed everyone were watching me, I was embarrassed in front of everyone. I quickly looked up the sum on the board, to have the slightest idea of the topic.

I heard everyone were gossiping about me, they were empathising with my situation.

"He is surely busted for good."

"Unlucky him........."

"Where is your attention!?"

"I......I......I.... I am extremely sorry!"