Euphoria And melancholy, ONE

It was burned, all my clothes and body.

 All around me, a fire had eaten everything. 

I could only remember the spiked wooden plank was driven into my little skull, I could see the blood dripping through my hair and to my face.

Then, I heard a weak voice I never remembered.

"Please.......forgive me.....I couldn't keep my promise.......I wish I could reborn again to meet you one last time......but, knowing that my death would save you........I can leave with a smile......"

I noticed a faint figure holding me in the fire which surrounded us. She held my dying body as she brought her face close to mine.

"Please......forget me, never take my name again......hate me, don't come looking for me.......but knowing that someone would miss me......I am more than happy to let go of everything today....."

Then, a light engulfed my sight. I could no longer see or feel anything, except that person's last words.

"Goodbye..........Haruto Sasaki, but I have to go back now.......It was nice, it was beautiful, and it was precious........falling in love with you......"

At that moment, I felt the entire world consume me into endless darkness. It was lonely, it was dark and it was terrifying.

A red liquid, it was radiating pure. It wants me, to consume me within itself. It was devouring me, it was eating the insides and outside of mine, I wants to become a part of me

It was too much for me.

 I don't like it.

I don't want it.

I hate it.

"Ahhh!......Ah... Ah... Ah......Huh?"

So did I wake up, I took my time to realize that the horrifying event was just a nightmare.

Date: Thursday, 8th June

Time: 7:00 AM

"I... I... See, it was all just a dream......Jesus...... That... That was... Odd."

I took a heavy sigh to calm myself down. I got out of my warm blanket and gained control over my breath, I could still imagine the nightmare as I rubbed my eyes.

Waking up from a nightmare was the worst way to start your daily life, but almost everyone experiences this phase.

I sat on my bed in silence, I just wanted to forget that everything that happened was just a little bad dream.

"Is it....... already morning?"

While I was regaining my senses, my Door suddenly slammed open, it was my stupid brother.

-Sato Sasaki

"Hey! Didn't you realise the time? You are already late for school!"

"Whoa... What! Are you kidding?"

I immediately got out of my bed, as panicked I ran down the stairs and looked at the clock hung on the kitchen wall.

To my disappointment I still got a safe 1 hour felt, I looked at my brother and gave him a look of disgust.

This is the 10th time I fell into his trap, I felt like I have been defeated in a war.

"You... YOU... AHH!"