Author's afterwords

One day, I just wanted to write this story and now I am here.

By the time the chapter had been released, it must be the 10th of October. Hey, it's my birthday today! A sweet mark for Volume one's ending.

I started this novel during the year 2020 (The holidays season from lockdown) and it's 2022 when this reached an end. Not to mention that I still have a few chapters to polish.

Thank you for sticking here with my story and its characters. Also thanks for adjusting to my miserable wording and grammar.

One may ask me, why I went through this trouble for writing fanfiction but not an original one. To this question, I would answer that my heart wanted to spill its creativity. Or simply put, why shouldn't I try once?

My schedule is tight now, and will only get worsen in the upcoming 2 years. But If I managed to complete the 2nd volume during this period, I would have mastered my time management.

I hope you will stick with me, till the end of this story. I want your time, so I can trade it for your interest. I assure you that the second one will be more fluent than the first one.

Thanks to AdamantiumBladez, the editor who helped me to make this story as fluidic and accurate as possible. Also, cheers for Kōshi Tachibana and his parties to create such an engrossing series. I wonder what will his reaction be when he takes a look over this one.

At last, How I can forget to thank you, the readers? As every like, comment and view inspired me to never stop writing. I hope to have your support, as, without you readers, we writers would eventually expire in this running generation of technology.

Again, I will meet you soon with a new upcoming volume of mine. Until we meet again.

With Love:
Rezarfura
Sagittarius

10th October 2022

Points to address:-

1. I am aware of the fact that almost 99% of the graphical items used in this book are not owned by me, they were taken from random corners of the internet and were edited. I don't know but I am feeling embarrassed about using pictures in my novel as I don't own them. Regardless, I would like to hear your opinion of all of yours.

2. The mid part of this novel is still under maintenance, It will take me some weeks to edit all of my past chapters to follow through with my new fresh writing style. That said, I will mark this volume as completed shortly, as I hate the feeling of backlogs.

3. This is the first part of the series. I am planning to write more volumes in the future just like the original author, in respect of a common schedule.

4. When this story reaches 13,000 readers (Or at least closer). The second volume along with its prologue will be launched in a few hours. However, the chapter will arrive after a few days.

5. I am willing to accept all of your feedback on this story, any comment with your opinion would be highly appreciated as it will help me undo my past mistakes. (Like: The arrivals of new chapters are slow. Or: I don't find this story as excitingly impressive for the following reasons.)

Huntress: Hey, don't forget about me! The Original Villan! See you soon in the second volume readers, Love you all! Bye and have a regretful life!