Chapter 27

All i wanted to do was cry. I looked down at my clothes. My sweatshirt is ripped and white shorts are dirty. I don't know how long it's been since I last called austin, but I don't think he's coming. Tears fell from my eyes. I wish austin could just barge through the door and save me. Tell me that it's gonna be ok. I snapped out of my thoughts when the door busted open. Darren looked at me with lust. I gulped. He locked the door. "Aww poor Becky thought Austin was gonna save her. Well you were wrong and now that he's out of the way I get to have my fun." My eyes widened.

*****
I sat in the corner of the room huddled in a ball. Tears fell from my eyes has I shook. He raped me. I feel so dirty. He raped me and then left me to feel pain. "Ahh!" I screamed and hit the wall. Which caused pain to my wrist. I groaned in pain. Tears fell from my eyes. Austin is never gonna come. He isn't gonna save me and I have to face the facts

Austin doesn't love me. He isn't gonna come and save me.

Austin's POV
I pulled up to the spot hidden from the safe house. If my tracking shit is right Becky is in there. I got out of the car making sure my gun is hidden beneath my jacket. Alex looked at me and nodded. I walked up to the door. 1.2.3! I kicked the door down and shot the first person there. Then gun shots erupted through the place.

Becky's POV
I heard a gunshot. My eyes widened. I got up but fell. I groaned. I had only my bra shorts and shoes on. The door busted open. I gasped and moved back. Darren was pissed. He grabbed me by my hair. I whimpered. "Please! Stop!" I begged. He just picked me up and pointed a gun at my head. I gulped.

What I'm about to do will 97% chance get me killed. Let's hope the 3% works for me. I kicked him. He dropped the gun in the floor. I ran down the hallway. I saw a dead body. I gasped. I picked up the gun that was on the floor. I took a deep breath and ran down the hall. I saw someone. I hit him with the gun. "Shit!" He yelled before falling in the floor. The guy turned over. I gasped "Alex!?" His eyes widened. Then I was throw to the ground. "Ow." I kicked and oh shed with whatever energy I had left. Then the guy was thrown off of me. Alex picked me up. He handed me the gun. "Take this and find Austin. Go I got him!" He yelled. His eyes turned dark after that. And it scared me shitless. I did what I was told and ran. I ran to a room. I opened one of the drawers and grabbed a shirt. I out it on and ran out. I stopped when I saw a guy. He smirked. I pointed the gun at him. "Oh we all know you won't shoot me." I smirked. "That's where your wrong." I said with a smirk. I then shot him in the chest. I gasped. I can't believe I just did that.

I ran away from him. "Austin!" I screamed. "Becky!" I heard a shout. That's Austin's voice. "Austin!" I screamed again. I saw him. My eyes widened. I ran to him. He hugged me. I cried into his shoulder. Then I felt Austin's body go limp. He fell to the floor. I fell with him. I saw Darren. "What the fuck did you?!" I screamed. He just hit me with the butt of his gun. My vision went blurry and then next thing you know I blacked out.

*********

I groaned. I noticed I was in room. It was blue and white. I looked down at what I had on and noticed I want wearing the same clothes. I sighed. I saw a chair and a table with a bed. I sighed. I pushed myself to the wall and hugged my knees. He came. Austin came. Wait AUSTIN! I got up and banged in the door. "HEY YOU SON OF A BITCH! WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!" I yelled. The door opened. "Would you shut the fuck up?" Darren snapped. I pounced on him. I was in top of him. I punched him in his face and slapped him repeatedly. "What the hell did you do to Austin?" I snapped. He pushed me up and pinned me to the floor. "He's not coming to get you anymore." I rolled my eyes and spat in his face. He slapped me and left. I saw another door besides the entrance. I opened it. It was a closet but it was empty. Maybe there is a way I could sneak out of here. I hit on the wall, until I heard a hallow sound. I smiled. I moved the wood out of the way. I looked inside. Should I go in? "Fuck it." I mumbled. I climbed in. It was completely dark, I couldn't see shit. I hit my hand. "Fuck." I continued to crawl through u til I hit a wall. I looked around no where to go. I saw a latter. I climbed down. I felt the wall for a light switch. I finally found it and gasped at what I saw. Pictures. He had pictures of me all over the wall. Some of them were with Austin. Others were me by myself. He's been watching me all this time. I heard a door knob twist. "Shit." I climbed up the latter as fast as I could. I crawled back to the room. I put the wall back quietly and then closed the closet. Just then the door bursted open. I jumped. Darren glared at me. "Oh what did I do know?" I asked sarcastically. He didn't say anything. "So are you either gonna beat me, rape me, or both." "I don't fucking rape you! You love it!" I scoffed. I stood up. "I LOVE IT! WHO FUCKING LIED TO YOU! THE ONLY PEOPLE I LOVE ARE MY FAMILY MY BEST FRIEND AND AUSTIN CARTER FUCKING MAHONE! THERE IS NO YOU THERE I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU EVER!" I yelled at him. He stormed out of the room. I was breathing heavily. I finally stood up to him. Now I just need to find a way to escape or contact Austin.

Austin's POV
I groaned. I lost her. How could I be so stupid. Once I saw her I dropped my guard like a fucking pussy. I groaned. So tried tracking her phone again but it doesn't work. So I'm screwed. Then I remembered. Shit. They have one more safe house that Darren doesn't know I know about. I walked out the room. "Alex! Robert! Zach! Come on! We are going to get her back today!" I yelled, they ran out. I load d my gun and put it behind my jacket in the waistband of my jeans. Now it's time to get my girl back and this time I'm bringing her home.