Chapter 2

Right after school Kimmy and I went to the mall. We were right now getting something to eat. "So are you going with me to Alex's party." "I don't know I mean what are we gonna do." "Party! Becky you have to come please and plus it won't be fun with out you." "You're just saying that to get me to go." "No I'm saying it cause you are my best friend and you need to go to the party. And don't worry Alex already said that Darren can't come." I tensed at his name. "Does he know?" I asked. "Yea but he promised he won't tell." I nodded. "I trust him so it's ok." She smiled. "So what do you want to eat?" She asked. "How about we share something from McDonald's." She nodded. "I'll go order and you get us a table." I nodded and looked for a table. I found one. I sat down and went on my phone. I got bored and started taking silly selfies. I heard a bunch of laughs. I looked and saw Kelly with Austin and some other girls. I groaned. He won't stop this. Will he? Kimmy came back. "I got us nuggets and friend with 2 sodas." I smiled. "Perfect." We started to eat.

When we finished we went to shop. We walked into Pink. I bought bras and stuff. When we finished we went to American eagle. I finished getting stuff before Kim so I went to get shoes from champs.

When I got home I was exhausted. I placed my bags down and grabbed a towel. I went to shower. When I finished I put on some pajamas which consisted of shorts and a big t shirt. Then a heard a loud noise. I looked to my window and saw Austin on the floor. My eyes widened. I opened the window. "Austin!" He looked at me and smiled. "I knew that would get your attention." "Wait you did that in purpose?" He smirked. I glared at him. "Can you come down?" I looked down. "Would you catch me?" "Yea." I climbed down and Austin caught me. "Wanna get ice cream." "Austin I'm in my pajamas." "So go change Alex and Kim are waiting." I nodded. I knew were were not going by our selfs. Plus Austin would never have feelings for me. I climbed back up to my room changed and walked out the front door.

When we got to the ice cream parlor we sat at the table with the gang. Kim and I got up to get ice cream. "You ok?" Kim asked. "Yea I just wished boys weren't such dickheads." She laughed. "Me too but where is this all coming from." I looked at her then at Austin. Her eyes widened. "No." She whispered. I nodded. "I like Austin."