Chapter 20

I would like to dedicate this chapter to austinmahonefangirl. Thank you for voting for my story.

I gasped. I read the text over again.

"I hope your boyfriend likes his sleep cause when he wakes up you'll be gone just saying."

I ran to Austin.I shook him. "Austin! Wake up!" I yelled. I called Alex.

A-"Hey becky what's up?"
B-"Alex it's Austin. He's not waking up please come to my house quick!" I yelled into the phone.
A-"Alright I'm in my way with the boys and becky stay near austin." Then he hung up.

I checked Austin's pulse. I sighed in relief. Tears prickled my eyes. No I have to be strong. I grabbed my phone and texted the mystery number.

"Listen you son of a bitch. I don't know who you are but you are messing with the wrong person and people. When Austin wakes up he will kill you."

I sent the text. I heard a crash outside. I yelped. "Becky!" I heard Alex's voice. "Alex!" I screamed. I ran to the door. I opened it. I immediately ran into his arms. I started crying. "Shh. Austin's gonna be ok he'll wake up in an hour." "How do you know?" I asked. "It's happened before." Zach said. "What!" I yelled. "What the hell do you mean?! Alex what are you guys not telling me!?" "You dumbass." Alex said to Zach. I glared at Alex. "Alright I'll tell you but Austin's gonna be pissed when he finds out we tell you." "So tell me dammit." I yelled. "Alright." He said. "You know we call ourselves the crew." I nodded knowing that he meant the four boys. "Well it's a gang. Austin's like the co leader." I sawyer I think my dropped out of my chest. "What?" I asked. "See this why I didn't want to tell you cause you would look at us differently instead of looking at us like your best friends." Robert said. "Who said I'm looking at you differently I'm just processing this." It all makes sense now. Austin being so distant lately. It all makes sense. Now I should tell them. "Um I've been getting creepy texts from somebody." "What?" They all asked. I unlocked my phone and handed it to them. Then I laid down next Austin. I held his hand and laid my head on his chest. Tears fell from my eyes. "Please wake up." I whispered.

*****
Austin's POV
I groaned. I felt a body on mine. I immediately jumped. I caught becky before she could fall. She look startled scared and sleepy. What the hell happened? I cradled her in my arms. "Shh baby go back to sleep." She nodded. And closed her eyes. I got up with her still in my arms and laid back on the couch. I put the blanket over her. I kissed her forehead. I heard voices in the kitchen. I walked in and saw Alex Zach and Robert. "What happened?" "The knock out serum." I groaned. Then he tossed me Becky's phone. I looked at them confused. "Read the messages." I read them and my jaw clenched. "Who the hell is this?" "Darren and His gang." I stiffened. "And becky knows?" My eyes widened. "You don't have to worry she's not mad she understands." "I'm gonna go after Darren and I'm gonna kill him."

Hey guys I'm sick😪😪😪😪😪 I feel so bad. Anyway I might be updating a lot today.