Chapter 12

OK WO IM DYING RIGHT NOW 700!!!! THANKS GUYS NOW HERES THE UPDATE.

I woke up with arms around me. I turned around gently so I wouldn't wake up Austin. I smiled he looks so cute when he sleeps. I decided that he was to peaceful. I grabbed a pillow and tried to hit him with it, but he grabbed my hand. I gasped. "You're awake." "Yea smart ass." I playfully glared at him. He then kissed me. I kissed back. He pulled me on top of him. His hands went to my thighs and went up under my shirt. Well Austin's. He let me wear it last night. And now we didn't do anything. There was a knock on our door. "Come on you guys get dress we are going to IHOP!" Robert yelled. Austin groaned. I laughed. I pecked his nose. His face scrunched up. He looks adorable when he does that. I got off. "I'm showering first." "Yea yea." He went in the bathroom. I groaned. I bent down and looked for something to wear. I found a dress. Perfect. I heard the shower come off. Austin walked out with a towel around his torso. My eyes trailed up his muscular body. He smirked. "Like what you see." I rolled my eyes. I grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom. Austin then smacked my house. I yelped and blushed. I went to shower.

When I finished I wrapped the towel around my body. Just then Austin knocked on the door. "Can I come in." "Yea." He walked in and his eyes widened. I smirked. I turned on the sink and brushed my teeth. Austin combed his wet hair. I went to the room. I quickly got dress. I was trying to zip up the dress but couldn't. "Here." Austin whispered. I shivered. He zipped up my dress. "Thanks." "Yea." I turned and looked at his hair. I smiled and ruffled it a little better. He smiled. "Better." He laughed. I sat on the bed and put on sandals. I took in what Austin was wearing. Regular blue jeans a black shirt and some Jordans. I stood up. "You're so short." I rolled my eyes. We walked out.

When we got to IHOP Austin and I sat together. I ordered some pancakes. Austin put his leg on my thigh as I ate. I gasped. "What happened?" Sarah asked. "Nothing." I quickly lied. She smirked and wiggled her eyebrows. They all laughed. While I was blushing. Even Austin was laughing. But I couldn't blame him. This vacation is gonna be fun.